When will they announce the resident evil 6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisRedfield

Freakzoid
Reaction score
How long after the release of re5 was sheva and chris announced by HT?

It would be such a waste of a license, chris, piers, leon, helena ada/carla version, jake and sherry...

They did re4, re5 and afterlife, i missed the re5 figs so i'm gutted if theres no re6 figs :(

I really hope they consider making them. I would be thrilled to see the ustanak being made but that is just wishful thinking on my part. I would settle for chris, leon and jake.

Hot Toys has too many liceneses right now and not enough talent to work on them all. They either need to expand their employees or narrow their focus a bit. They've gotten into the habbit of announcing a big license and then only do one thing from it, instead of a decent line.

Hot Toys has too many liceneses right now and not enough talent to work on them all. They either need to expand their employees or narrow their focus a bit. They've gotten into the habbit of announcing a big license and then only do one thing from it, instead of a decent line.

Exactly. :goodpost:

It doesn't take long, if you're observant, to realize that Hot Toys is only hurting themselves in the long run. This sort of "expansion" shouldn't be done all at once. I don't think anyone would mind if Hot Toys slowed down and turned out a wider variety of product at higher quality. I mean, it doesn't matter what they do, someone is going to complain, but they should at least realize they are in over their heads at the moment. Expanding their workforce is definitely their best option at the moment, considering they are unlikely to change any of their other current business practices.

**** they havent annoced a thing since july or august. theve been dead lately.

I need Leon (both outfits) Chris (China outfit), Jake(China outfit), Sherry (both), Ada, the Ustanak ...:impatient:

I was a Hardcore HT fan in the past.. however my only HT interests and concerns right now would be: BAC Batman and every single character from RE6. :lecture

"No hope left" :monkey2

I hope that the rocket launcher Leon will come with has Adas lipstick on it.

lol we aren't getting **** from hot toys

tumblr_mapms62yDe1rut3y7o1_400.gif

Back