Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just emailed MD about Leon... is been almost two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, my card was charged the 21 and they haven't shipped it. The figure has already been broken down on their site. :lol you would think they ship the preorders first. :dunno :lol

Ah alright. I'm still waiting on BBTS.

I think you guys will like it.
Its better than I thought. At one point, I thought of cancelling and I'm glad I didnt.

i got an unpleasant custom charge for mine today £54 thats 1/4 of the bloody figure price.

i was only thinking yesterday wow it would be £220 if i bought it in uk (havn't see him in stock yet mind you)i saved £20 and got it quicker....how wrong was i.

i wish he had an alternate china outfit version (i like that outfit as the holster reminded me of lara croft),it make his butt look big though it's very distracting.

i suppose he could be turned into his china outfit by reuising his blue shirt.

Received my Leon last night - and while it definitely feels somewhat phoned in due to the lack of anything outside of the gear to make his China look or really anything extra outside of guns and hands - it still ends up being a pretty good figure. The soft goods tailoring is all at the pretty high level that HT does things these days and the head sculpt looks as good in person as it does in photos. Outside of being a bit boring and how wildly late coming this is there isn't really much to ***** about. I was mostly buying it due to show sales support for Hot Toys Resident Evil stuff (and to have a 1/6 Leon on my shelf that doesn't look so dated) and as such didn't really have high expectations - and while he doesn't really blow away my already middling expectations I do enjoy posing the figure and how it looks on the shelf with the RE5 cast a lot more than I expected. I'd argue that Ada is probably the big winner as far as 1/6 RE6 figures but considering how fast he's selling out everywhere I'm pretty glad I snagged him right away.

2d3c8abdc950cedb5c7a4b996123c046.jpg

0ad59c1a154199da289f3d627f39ff12.jpg

Bros!

Not a bad figure. A little stiff... :lol

Back