Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine recently and basically came with missing patches of pleather on both sides of the jacket almost in the same spot. This was "brand new in box." Seller never opened to check the contents... Seems like it got stuck on the plastic tray holder however only slight paint was seen.

Did this happen to anyone else?
yeah exact same thing happened to me when I finally got my Leon this month. I don’t think that material suits being packaged away in the box for long periods of time. I got a spare jacket from toy anxiety for him.

Anybody know somewhere this figure is still in stock online? I'd resort to ebay if I have to but I'd rather avoid ebay when there isn't one of those nifty discount codes. I sold my copy of this earlier this year due to some sudden financial pressure and this is one of the few things I ditched that I regret getting rid of. I basically took a loss when I sold mine since earlier this year the prices on ebay were sub-retail but now it seems his ebay price is creeping up and paying notably more than I sold mine for is a bit irritating.

How is Leon's jacket holding up through the years?

Been doubting on buying one, but not if his jacket starts to fall apart...
Especially after seeing the damaged pleather straight from the box

Back