Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind stiff joints but I'm scared of breaking them. :lol but yeah floppy joints suck! I only have the winter soldier Capt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those bootleg TT Narrow body has really tight joints. maybe HT got their bodies from them too as it's probably cheaper to rip off somebody who ripped them off.

those bootleg TT Narrow body has really tight joints. maybe HT got their bodies from them too as it's probably cheaper to rip off somebody who ripped them off.

Hi. :)

Well it shipped. BBTS has gotten very slow shipping stuff, but luckily it comes Monday and I have a three day weekend anyway.

5cef93cd7225cfd93262909ac3cb011b.jpg

Moved RE4 Ada and gave the space to Leon.

If the hair was cut away from the face would there be any sign it had once been there eg glue, paint or some hidden plastic thing? I wanted to get a head for a custom for a masked character.

Got mine recently and basically came with missing patches of pleather on both sides of the jacket almost in the same spot. This was "brand new in box." Seller never opened to check the contents... Seems like it got stuck on the plastic tray holder however only slight paint was seen.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 129
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 125
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 125
Back