Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not an exact match, no. But the difference is negligible

might sound strange but if you plan to use it on Battlesuit Jill you might need to give her a Magnet Implants around the chest if you plan to use that breast controller crystal.

might sound strange but if you plan to use it on Battlesuit Jill you might need to give her a Magnet Implants around the chest if you plan to use that breast controller crystal.

I thought about that but, it won't be a problem. The tightness of her suit holds the thing in place on it's own. The magnet is almost unnecessary.

I thought about that but, it won't be a problem. The tightness of her suit holds the thing in place on it's own. The magnet is almost unnecessary.

depends how much boob you want to show.

also noticed the bust size is smaller than Battlesuit Jill, Ada's chest is more of a "Push Up" while Jill's more of a "Saggyish".

also noticed the bust size is smaller than Battlesuit Jill, Ada's chest is more of a "Push Up" while Jill's more of a "Saggyish".

I don't show too much boobage. I stick to how she's portrayed in the game...So I don't have it unzipped down to her belly button like some people :lol

And yeah...old HT female bodies have low hangers, which is why I think it will look better with the new body. The higher breast line gives them a longer torso so the figure doesn't look so compressed and dumpy. BSAA Jill already looks better with the slightly longer torso.

Sunday afternoon and I'm talking about Dollie boobs...what am I doing with my life?! :lol

I don't show too much boobage. I stick to how she's portrayed in the game...So I don't have it unzipped down to her belly button like some people :lol

And yeah...old HT female bodies have low hangers, which is why I think it will look better with the new body. The higher breast line gives them a longer torso so the figure doesn't look so compressed and dumpy. BSAA Jill already looks better with the slightly longer torso.

Sunday afternoon and I'm talking about Dollie boobs...what am I doing with my life?! :lol

for Battleship Jill the boobs are suppose to be left hanging. just sayin. you should give us a before & after body swap comparison.

Battleship Jill

Btb9ue6.jpg

Unfortunately Leon...

:lol will be display in here

a7c978c73104a02dfcc93264d8058f83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DINO CRISIS?! I loved that game! Do you have more pics of the shelf?

Also, just received Leon and Ada. Pretty happy with how they turned out, even if I was worried that Ada's shirt would look tacky. Though I think their weapons need a bit more detail overall.

Apparently, I was the only one in my area who pre-ordered these figures. There are so many cool video game licenses to tackle that I hope Hot Toys revitalizes the VGM line. Their last VGM was the Shock Trooper last year, and then Inferno Raiden the year before that! ):

Also, just received Leon and Ada. Pretty happy with how they turned out, even if I was worried that Ada's shirt would look tacky. Though I think their weapons need a bit more detail overall.

Apparently, I was the only one in my area who pre-ordered these figures. There are so many cool video game licenses to tackle that I hope Hot Toys revitalizes the VGM line. Their last VGM was the Shock Trooper last year, and then Inferno Raiden the year before that! ):

people outside Japan don't really collect 1/6 dolls of video games & cartoon characters. you guys might be unique because western POV sees collecting dolls of game & cartoon characters considered childish and collecting figures of live action is considered more adulterish. that is why many people feel more comfortable buying Marvel Avengers dolls than say Power Rangers.

18a363609be9bd021538e45b15e862e2.jpg

Haven't had a chance to paint the hair red.

I'll take more pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back