What's your SADDEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy's hair always made me pretty sad:

Madine.jpg

My saddest SW moment? A large portion of my lifelong Star Wars collection was submerged in over 11 feet of ocean water during Hurricane Irene this summer. It still stings.

1: Solo being frozen in carbonite (I was 8 years old, Han was my favourite character - I was worried he'd be dead).

This was my saddest SW moment as a kid also!

When the internet first introduced me to the sad phenomenon of Star Wars fans whining about Star Wars.

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

So true.

When people complained about Episodes 1,2 and 3 instead of just being happy they were done to continue the saga...none of them stunk...some were better then others but all were good...end of story

Watching Episode I in theaters. It's not the soul raping atrocity that people make it out to be but I remember just how much build up was there and how high the hype was around it and being let down even while watching it. It was rough to say I liked about 30 minutes total of the first Star Wars film in theaters since I was 2.

The Blu Ray release really made me realize that my interest in Star Wars was beginning to fade... so that was kind of sad. I mean, it was advertised as "Own Every Moment" and yet, none of the deleted scenes from the original DVD releases was on the Blu Ray set. So basically, they were saying "you can own every moment, but only if you already bought the DVDs."

Biggest disappointment was probably the SW Holiday Special. Even as a seven year old kid, I couldn't sit through it.

And for the record, I thought Phantom Menace really wasn't all THAT bad. I'd go so far as to say it is my favorite of the prequels, if only because of the Maul / Qui-Gon / Obi-Wan battle at the end. IMHO still the best lightsaber duel in the saga.

- MJ

And the retarded monkey swinging crap!

Could be fixed with editing. Just sayin'.

When people complained about Episodes 1,2 and 3 instead of just being happy they were done to continue the saga...none of them stunk...some were better then others but all were good...end of story

That's the problem, it wasn't the end of the story. It's the turrible beginning.

yoda running like a coward in rots-----a real jedi fights till death ----not on a remote planet-----that is just SAD

Back