What's your SADDEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be the father in me speaking but when the youngling come out of hiding to meet Anakin in the Jedi temple thinking he is safe

People who think it's spelled "Santa Clause" make me sad.

Oh, and that Vader thing was hysterical. Thanks, I think I love Star Wars again.

- MJ

When I found out that Anakin was conceived without a father.

The Entire EP1-3 is pretty sad to me. I don't get to know SW since the prequel but I still think the storyline does not make any sense at all. It seems like Jedi are just a bunch of overwhelmed losers. Lucas spent 2 movies, a TV series claiming how powerful they are just to let Sedious cut them like playing Fruit Ninja. Not to mention no one ever sense anything from him while meeting him at a daily base.

I dislike A Phantom Menace but AOTC and ROST are both great movies in my opinion. I always get sad at the end of episode three when Obi-Wan strikes down Vader and he's left there to die.

PT - Realizing I'd never see my $7.50 spent on Phantom Menace again.

OT - Pyre burning of Vader, knowing the baddest mo fo villain ever is now a happy ghost.

The Entire EP1-3 is pretty sad to me. I don't get to know SW since the prequel but I still think the storyline does not make any sense at all. It seems like Jedi are just a bunch of overwhelmed losers. Lucas spent 2 movies, a TV series claiming how powerful they are just to let Sedious cut them like playing Fruit Ninja. Not to mention no one ever sense anything from him while meeting him at a daily base.

:goodpost::clap:lecture:exactly:

Back