What's your HAPPIEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW has been there for me my whole life including the horrible times when I was growing up.

Me in 1980 (note the screen accuracy) and Im standing on a box.
vader.jpg

almost 30 years later-

My son Anakin and daughter Anastasia winter of 2009(at SW concert)
DSCN0735.jpg

2002 going with Anakin still in her belly to see AOTC first showing.

2005 going to see ROTS with whole family first showing, and Anakin with a tear running down his face at the end of the Mustafar fight.

2006 after 25 years of collecting I changed to a Boba and Chewie focus. Putting my son in the middle of the room and piling every toy that was made up to that point (except what he had already), and let him rip into everything to have as his own. Heartbreaking but happy at the same time.

austin

And you're gonna give him ____ about that? Really? Dude...thats....a real ________ move...:lecture

Hearing the Star Wars intro played live and seeing the Star Wars Logo and all the light effects at Star Wars in concert last year! The big screen, the live music & all the light effects made it a magical evening!

Exactly. Like I think Deak Starkiller is a complete idiot, but I would never say that in public :lecture

Star Wars has provided me with so much joy over the years to nail down a moment is impossible. Maybe getting my very first figures for my fifth birthday, (12 back Han, Leia, and a C-3po) or all the Christmases finding R2-D2 in my stocking and a Falcon or At-At under the tree. I remember seeing Empire with my Dad in 1980 and how the trailor for the 'The Shining' freaked me out. Even as a college student how awesome it was re-finding Star Wars at retail in 1996 or getting to see the films again on the big screen in 1997. Going and seeing the prequels with my friends in 1999, 2002 and 2005 or watching the Clone Wars with my six year old son today.
Awesome, just awesome.

After seeing Star Wars for the first time in 1977. It was better than Christmas.

King Darkness told me he's my father. :(

When episode 1 2 and 3 came into being to continue the saga

Back