What's your SADDEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My saddest Star Wars moment had to be the monkey looking Kenner Princess Leia figure.

Episode II...it just did not feel like Star Wars. Still like Ep1 much better.

When the Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike PF sold out. I was saving for it for about a year and when I had the cash to purchase it....Damn sold out!!!! The hunt still continues for it. I've missed a few auctions since then but it will be mine one day.

When the Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike PF sold out. I was saving for it for about a year and when I had the cash to purchase it....Damn sold out!!!! The hunt still continues for it. I've missed a few auctions since then but it will be mine one day.

That really sucks....sorry to hear about that... :(

Angels are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Iego, I think.

Angels are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Iego, I think.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Are you an angel????? WTF???

Maybe Padme should have answered with:

Are you a retard?

The Star Wars Holiday Special and Ewoks (I really don't like ROTJ much).

Emotionally though it would be Episode 3 when Obi-Wan was talking to Anakin as he is burning. I saw that when I was young and it created a real knot in my throat if you know what I mean.

He had the high ground. What was Anakin thinking !? :cuckoo:

Don't know why everyone goes on about that. The kid was NINE YEARS OLD and had lived in slavery. It made sense and was in character. It showed his innocence.

Don't know why everyone goes on about that. The kid was NINE YEARS OLD and had lived in slavery. It made sense and was in character. It showed his innocence.

But he can build the fastest pod racer? He has street smarts? Understands the mechanics of gambling? Regardless of being a slave, he's not locked away from the world and he couldn't be in a more harsh environment.

If anything he'd be smarter than our dumb-ass western world kids who are wrapped in cotton. Look at the kids in India at that age; they think to survive. No time for "fairy land."

But he can build the fastest pod racer? He has street smarts? Understands the mechanics of gambling? Regardless of being a slave, he's not locked away from the world and he couldn't be in a more harsh environment.

If anything he'd be smarter than our dumb-ass western world kids who are wrapped in cotton. Look at the kids in India at that age; they think to survive. No time for "fairy land."

You're forgetting that he's the chosen one and therefore is extremely gifted in a variety of ways.

Being gifted does not cancel out your innocence, and neither do harsh conditions. Bitterness does not come into play until a person is older.

Back