1:6 Scale Star Wars Holiday Shots ~ Post your Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how tall it is. Probably just under 18" I would guess. I got it from Hobby Lobby last year. Its right at however tall the inside of the death star hallway is.

Well it's perfect. I hope the wife and I can hit a Michaels Craft store sometime this weekend and pick up some mini Holiday props. My Cantina needs a little sprucing up.

Nothing compares 2 u.

Sinead-Oconnor.JPG

yeah I bought some santa hats along with a tree and some lights. darn you I was a scrooge until you started showing off all the fun :mad: :lol

Our family has been enjoying a new Christmas tradition.. "Dink in the Sink". It showcases Peter Dinklage and his adventures around the sinks of our home. Who will he meet? How low will he sink? It was born after discovering the "Christmas tradition" "Elf on the Shelf" was actually only created 10 years ago, so why not a new tradition that will tug on your heart strings, and bring purpose to life.

Here you can catch up on all of the current misadventures of The Dink

In a similar vein (and sadly not Star Wars) My mom's been texting me a lot of "Elf on a Shelf" pictures this year...so I sent a "Stan in a Can" in return :monkey3

IMG_2022.jpg

Can never knock Stan. Imagine if he and Ralph both worked together on these films!

Really great pictures here everyone! Spud, that Death Star dio gallery is one of most entertaining and funny I have ever seen:clap Great thread!

Anybody mind sharing the best place to pick up some 1/6 santa hats?

Back