What's your SADDEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does Harvey...

Star+Wars+-+Holiday+Special%5B(114916)11-30-23%5D.JPG

I guess 2002. Me and my Dad both hated Episode 2. We tried to give it a second chance. But it just sucked. Really awful movie.

And the saddest moment will forever be 2011. When Lucas released the Blu-Rays. That's when I realized Star Wars was something stupid, and fake now.

And my love for it vanished.

And the saddest moment will forever be 2011. When Lucas released the Blu-Rays. That's when I realized Star Wars was something stupid, and fake now.

I assumed they would be releasing the original, untouched trilogy on blu-ray as well. :(

It really is lost forever...

I guess 2002. Me and my Dad both hated Episode 2. We tried to give it a second chance. But it just sucked. Really awful movie.

:lecture

Pretty much this. I thought maybe TPM was a fluke and eagerly awaited AOTC. Once I left the theater my love of Star Wars pretty much vanished. I've barely been able to stomach most of the SW related media released since then.

When seeing Episode I on opening day. But i have to admit that i had mixed feelings between sadness and shame to actually be a SW Fan.

Long time thinking, but ending on a first glance: Jar Jar. Including such a character is so sad.

Its not a moment for me, but I would say the saddest thing about the SW empire is George Lucas himself. He has made monumentally bad decisions with the franchise dating back to '97 with the first "special edition" OT all the way to the present with the blu-ray SW treatment.

Its hasn't been all bad, but overall it has just been 14 years off less than spectacular SW offerings, missed opportunities and a general lack of coherent decision making.

Its not a moment for me, but I would say the saddest thing about the SW empire is George Lucas himself. He has made monumentally bad decisions with the franchise dating back to '97 with the first "special edition" OT all the way to the present with the blu-ray SW treatment.

Its hasn't been all bad, but overall it has just been 14 years off less than spectacular SW offerings, missed opportunities and a general lack of coherent decision making.

A coherent point with no pictures of cats...I have been away too long KD :monkey2

Back