What's your SADDEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke: I'll not leave you here. I've got to save you.
Darth Vader: You already have, Luke.

..........:monkey2

The music in this scene was also very sad, a slow sad imperial march...one last time....

sitting through the last 3 films with all there computer games driven graphics and that annoying little kid

I think it was during Attack of the Clones that I realized that George Lucas 'the genius' was never coming back and had really been gone since the original Star Wars in 1977.

Last edited:
LOL...at how this thread ended up (hell...started out from post 1) doing the inevitable and slipping into a big PT _____fest like 5,482 threads before it have done! I can't wait to see how the next PT hate thread starts!:)

That being said...my saddest Star Wars moment was the moment I realized that I was not going to collect the Hasbro 3-3/4" figures any more.

What made you come to that realization? I've definitely slowed down a lot, but I pick up one here and there since the figures they've been putting out lately are quite awesome.

When I watched Episode III for the first time and realized it was just as crappy as the first two.

What made you come to that realization? I've definitely slowed down a lot, but I pick up one here and there since the figures they've been putting out lately are quite awesome.

Money...that is all. I collect a lot. And I had to make some choices when my job slowed down. I cut out all Hot Toys, all Medicom (don't miss those at all), and all Hasbro.

Work is back up, but I am too far behind to catch up.

And I know what you mean by the figures being awesome. I just saw the super articulated delta squad pack today and I damned near bought them...incredibly cool.

Edit - Oh, and I quit the Sideshow Indiana Jones line as well. The only two lines I collect now are the Sideshow Star Wars and the Sideshow GI Joe...I will not give those two lines up under any circumstances.

Watching ROTJ for the first time as a kid. It was complete letdown for me as the wrap-up to the series story wise, from the return of the Death Star (tired), the sad final showdown between Han and Fett I had been fantasizing about for three years. Chewbacca's Tarzan yell. Han being Neutered as a character. The WTF moment of Luke and Leia being related. I'm not saying it doesn't have SOME nice things is it, but it was a big let step down in quality in story telling from the first two.

Money...that is all. I collect a lot. And I had to make some choices when my job slowed down. I cut out all Hot Toys, all Medicom (don't miss those at all), and all Hasbro.

Work is back up, but I am too far behind to catch up.

And I know what you mean by the figures being awesome. I just saw the super articulated delta squad pack today and I damned near bought them...incredibly cool.

Edit - Oh, and I quit the Sideshow Indiana Jones line as well. The only two lines I collect now are the Sideshow Star Wars and the Sideshow GI Joe...I will not give those two lines up under any circumstances.

Understandable. Those are two great lines to follow, though. I kind of go dormant with the Hasbro Star Wars guys for many months and then I see one in the store and have to have it. This time it was the VOTC Walrusman.

Understandable. Those are two great lines to follow, though. I kind of go dormant with the Hasbro Star Wars guys for many months and then I see one in the store and have to have it. This time it was the VOTC Walrusman.

So much of the Hasbro stuff is so good now that it is hard to not start back up.

Even the Clone Wars stuff is really tempting now, and I swore from the time they started that line that I would not get in to it.

Who knows...some day, I may decide to play catch up.

The Star Wars Holiday Special and Ewoks (I really don't like ROTJ much).

Emotionally though it would be Episode 3 when Obi-Wan was talking to Anakin as he is burning. I saw that when I was young and it created a real knot in my throat if you know what I mean.

Carrie_Fisher2flv.png

Back