DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart A - Billy(GK012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a must have for me! The psychopathic torture is a bit much, but everything else is awesome!:D

Apparently this is out overseas now...Anyone have one yet?...I'd like to see what the pistol looks like in hand...Can't believe no one has put one for sale on ebay in the loose parts....

Matt

Mines on the way at the moment. The chair and some of the Nailed hands are up on eBay at the moment. I really want a second shirt so i can bloody the sleeves a little.

Mines on the way at the moment. The chair and some of the Nailed hands are up on eBay at the moment. I really want a second shirt so i can bloody the sleeves a little.

When you get yours, can you post some pics of the handgun?....Assuming you will be taking the figure out of the box that is...lol....

Matt

Is it terrible that I'm thinking of picking this set up purely for the display possibilities with all of that torture equipment? (I'm currently trying to work out if it's worth kitbashing only the parts I'm after, or just picking up the whole set)

Anyone who got this...please post some pic. Got mine from bbts. Unfortunately is going to take couple of weeks. :gah:

...Yeah my wallet is now screaching it's death knells between this guy and the incredibly expensive Iron Man purchase this month... :thud:

But the oppurtunities for a grim Hydra kidnapping/brainwashing related display were far too good to resist!

Can't wait to see other people's displays of this little set and what everyone decides to do with it, the grim possibilites are myriad.

when you get yours, can you post some pics of the handgun?....assuming you will be taking the figure out of the box that is...lol....

matt

Here's billy's revolver Matt, The chamber doenst disconect from the gun either which is great and the rounds can be inserted individually which is awesome!!

image.jpg

More pics to come later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 60
Great figure! Not sure what it is exactly but I love this guy! The detail is great as usual! Next week I get Ralap and Ghost and I cannot wait for Benson image.jpg

Nice pics! You're making me very glad I splurged on this set.

(mwahaha - Hot Toy's "Mechanic" is so going to be the "lucky volunteer" in the chair)

Back