Watch Dogs -- (Amazing new IP from Ubisoft)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Watch_Dogs -- (Amazing new IP from Ubisoft)

Wow this game blew me away. I just hope it plays as good as it looks. Remember when we first saw assassins creed? Also the main characters design looks quite boring to me

Best of show by a long shot right now. Hard to believe they are playing this on current gen systems.

I think this is on PC... the console version may look completely washed out compared to this footage. *shrugs*

Out of all the games shown so far this has me the most excited. More so than ' The last of us'. Is that Nolan North doing the voice work in both games?

I'll save my excitement until I see some console footage. Would be an awesome system seller for Ninentendo's new console and open up some cool possibilities with that controller. It would also be awesome if Nintendo showed it at their conference today and it looked like this.

Out of all the games shown so far this has me the most excited. More so than ' The last of us'. Is that Nolan North doing the voice work in both games?

Nope, it's Troy Baker. :)

As amazing as this looks can it really be that good when it comes down to playing ?. I can't see it myself.
Very impressive gameplay though , the way the car crash was actually fatal for some people and other people in the street tried to help was incredible. I'm used to just seeing them all drive away in a rage like GTA. :lol

The thing I liked most is that the main character seems to be a rip-off of Rorschach, in a good way.

It's amazing how something as little as hearing the guy trying to get his shot wife in the car to respond to him before getting pulled from the car can add to a game.

The presentation of this game felt very movie like in its scope and execution. backgrounds characters and noises made this world feel very much alive

The presentation of this game felt very movie like in its scope and execution. backgrounds characters and noises made this world feel very much alive

When I cought my first glimpse of the open world at around 1:10 in the demo video, I was blown away, looks to be the best open world game yet. Though the same can be said for The last of Us.

When I cought my first glimpse of the open world at around 1:10 in the demo video, I was blown away, looks to be the best open world game yet. Though the same can be said for The last of Us.

Last of Us won't be open world.

Really, thought it was. Shame.

Really, thought it was. Shame.

I imagine it will be like "I am Alive" in terms of it's world. Slightly a sandbox game with large areas to move around in.

Seems like the whole open world concept isn't really a priority anymore. The last truly satisfying open world game I played was Just Cause 2, 22 miles across, 484 square miles and that doesn't include the height of flying either.

But I will take a amazing linear game over a half finished slightly open world I am Alive.

Hasn't Open World games been more of a niche thing than anything, aside from certain Rockstar franchises?

Looks like somebody at Ubisoft is a fan of "Person of Interest."

This game is definitely on my radar.

Back