TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just went all in on an X-Bone and a Titanfall Collector's Edition from Amazon. Should be here at my door tomorrow. Badass mech throwdown on my 70" hdtv is about to commence!

Game has some warts, but its a lot of fun....

They've updated a Beta Improved Matchmaking list for attrition under CLASSIC MP - thought it did a great job - every match was close...much more fun

Game has some warts, but its a lot of fun....

They've updated a Beta Improved Matchmaking list for attrition under CLASSIC MP - thought it did a great job - every match was close...much more fun

Such a beautiful game visually. It's a mecha fan's dream come true. Straight up Armored Trooper VOTOMS and a worthy successor to Steel Battalion.

The only real downside: screen tearing is a serious beyotch in this game, at least on my tv....some tvs seem to minimize the tear, but yeah, the art style is awesome.

Interesting, I returned my collector's edition pre-order to my local Best Buy a week ago and it's still there.

Yeah, that would be very cool - one of the things the Titans need - more personality, whether its a color scheme or ability to mock or something

I would love it if this game at least took some COD ideas with custom colors on weapons and such. Visual custom titans would be awesome!

*sigh* I wish this were real.

[video]https://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/04/01/titanfall-optimus-prime-dlc-trailer[/video]

Yeah at first I thought it was serious, but then I realized it was April 1 so I shouldn't take any announcements for real. It would be great if there were more "bling" options involved with the Titan load outs. I for one would be sporting a bright pink paint scheme adorned with Unicorns all over it.

Ha I just watched the Optimus Prime fake trailer (Good post Scareb :duff) the IGN member comments crack me up though. They all must be 12 seriously, so immature but so funny. Let's hope none of the get into this hobby & start posting on here :/

Picked up a "Used-Very Good" XBox One version of the Collectors Edition off of Amazon Warehouse Deals for $156.

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

I'm just ordering it for the statue and art book since I don't have an XBox One. Figure if it is in crappy condition, I can just send it back anyway. If it is in good shape, I can sell off the game cheap.

jacaqmyx0sk3lcs736ls.gif

Nice interaction?

Anyone play the PC version? Took a while but a recent driver update for my card has done wonders for some tech stuttering issues prior - smooth, but did turn some settings to med or low -

I don't really like that there are requirements to regenerate, I thought that once you got to 50 you could go to the next gen. Ive been stuck at Gen2 lvl 50 trying to get the last challenges before I can go up, but all that time Ive gained so much XP, 10-30k per match and I can't get any use from any of that.

Back