Star Wars 1313 [Lucasarts]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 3rd person, that's what they said in the GameTrailers interview

A big part of it was that they've done the animation with full body motion capture including facial motion capture (like Avatar)

nice. ok, i'm in. Here's hoping that Lucasarts can do great inhouse again.

I miss the glory day of Lucasarts: Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Sam and Max Hit the Road, Full Throttle, X-Wing and my favorite game of all time... Tie Fighter.

I miss the glory day of Lucasarts: Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Sam and Max Hit the Road, Full Throttle, X-Wing and my favorite game of all time... Tie Fighter.

Love the Dark Forces and Jedi Knight games. Actually DF2 is what got me into the Expanded Universe. I would love to see a new SW game featuring Kyle Katarn. I also like how in Jedi Outcast and Academy the Lightsabers felt like Lightsabers and not a baseball bat like in the TFU games.

Anywho I'm interested to see more on this game but after TFU, I'm just not gonna get to excited about SW games anymore.

The dev guy is saying what was shown was real-time, and it was gameplay.

Looked great, graphically. But it was running on a high-end pc.

Graphics are amazing, their either running the new Unreal Engine 4 or a heavily modified UE3--I saw some real-time glossy reflections, real-time lighting, dynamic fluids (smoke).

Preview was too short to get an idea of what the game is, but I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Preview was too short to get an idea of what the game is, but I'm definitely looking forward to more.

I agree, and I was kinda hoping to hear Daniel Logan's voice just to get it over with that it's a Boba game but I guess that settles that, it'll be some new "hero". _Oh well, this game still has my attention. Can't wait to hear more._

Anyone have video of the coverage?

Here you go. The quality isn't great, so it's not a good representation of the game's visuals, but loading the vid in 720p would help:

[ame]https://youtu.be/U08QNPk0ZNE[/ame]

Will suffice until GT puts up their HD version.

Back