UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some steps a guy at epic said to try.

Before you turn on the game in settings make sure your mic is working.

Start the game and in audio settings make sure mute voices is off.

In input settings make sure toggle speaking is bound.

Here is some steps a guy at epic said to try.

Before you turn on the game in settings make sure your mic is working.

Start the game and in audio settings make sure mute voices is off.

In input settings make sure toggle speaking is bound.

Where can you find the input settings? Is it in the game menu?

Where can you find the input settings? Is it in the game menu?

If you goto setting there is a input option if i remember correct.

the other thing I say on the Epic forum from the epic guys was raise you mic volume to 5. I wonder if its low volume issue too.

At this point I will try anything. I think this game will be a blast with the freaks. I tried playing it online but it felt like I was playing bots.

If you goto setting there is a input option if i remember correct.

the other thing I say on the Epic forum from the epic guys was raise you mic volume to 5. I wonder if its low volume issue too.

How do you raise your mic volume? On the PS3 settings somewhere? :eek:

Also, if you have the Bluetooth headset, there is a small button on the top of the mic. It's got a little + sign (with - sign being on the opposite side).

yeah that's what i always use. but i was wondering if they were 2 different settings... the setting the mic volume is on (the actual headest) and the volume that the ps3 reads and transmits through the speakers (the ps3 setting). not sure.

Want to give it a test tonight? We can do it real quick. If so find me on live.

It really is a good game, on PC I'm having a great time. And I'm sure that the Xbox 360 version will be really good. I just hope that it ends up having mods downloadable. Right now I've got it on PC with Master Chief and 3rd person view and it's great.

Back