THE JOKER (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, horrible is a bit too harsh. My appologies Com. Kudos for going different though. But I think it would be much better on a Penguin. If you need a HT Joker coat, I do have an extra :monkey3

No problem Buttmunch, no need to apologize. I do want to discuss the point. I understand why you would see any black fur coat as a penguin coat and that's because of one iconic image that's hard to take off your mind: DeVito Penguin. But that doesn't mean EVERY penguin version should wear a fur coat or that NO Joker version can wear one. If that were the case, my Joker is also wearing Max Shreck pants (Christopher Walken in Batman Returns. Not as iconic, I know, but you get the idea).
I think sometimes people are too @n@l or too OCD about how things should be and forget about IMAGINATION. Just look at Seb's (Elvis1976) creations. Not that I'm comparing his incredible genius to my humble imagination but, he's currently using Iron Man armor parts on his custom Green Lantern and Flash figures, two characters who come to everyone's mind as wearing only tights, yet they look amazing with the IM armor parts.

Anyway, I got the fur coat from ebay by itself a while back ($25), but it belongs to this figure originally:

https://toysrevilreviews.blogspot.com/2008/01/enterbays-gang2-16th-figure.html

Now, tell me about this jacket you have for my Joker. ;) I mean, I will still put on the fur coat on top of everything.:D

Last edited:
Like I said, Kudos for breaking the norm. In the end, as long as we are happy with our custom is what matters.

But I'm going to look for that coat for my Penguin now :D

I'm finally getting around to finish this project. Here's mine still a WIP. Sorry for the crappy phone pic:

2011-09-15_23-44-27_986.jpg

I'm digging everything but the mp5 Commtech. Very nice start. I can't wait to finish mine, all I need is the head.

I'm digging everything but the mp5 Commtech. Very nice start. I can't wait to finish mine, all I need is the head.

Thanks man! The mp5 is temporary. Remember, this is WIP so some things might go and some will stay. I just didn't have any other gun. I'm planning on using some nice revolver.:)

Thanks man! The mp5 is temporary. Remember, this is WIP so some things might go and some will stay. I just didn't have any other gun. I'm planning on using some nice revolver.:)

Make shore you keep the coat :wink1:

I think it looks cool. Its a breath of fresh air from the normal jokers we see.

love Love LOVE Hanouman's Batman stuff. This and his Two-Face are so great for the variety of customs it produces. Wish I had the money, talent, and space to have a comic book collection. Alas, I don't so will have to live vicariously through you all.

I don't love the fur coat but I do love seeing variety in this thread. If I were making one for myself, I'd need his trademark purple suit. But that's just me. Keep 'em coming, folks :)

Finally finished my Joker. I pretty happy with him. Seb's work on the head, it's stunning in person.
SOrry for the awful pics. My camera is garbage and it picks up NONE of the true colors of this :lol.
deac8903.jpg

466819c5.jpg

abef08ac.jpg

09e08cf2.jpg
ec8feebf.jpg

i got this sculpt i have yet to paint it up but i will post pics when he's complete it's sad hano will not be doing anymore sculpts for awhile so who ever has them hang on to this art work we may not see it again.

Back