Refund by HANOUMAN interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the discussion in the Arkham Joker sculpt thread....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102390

This thread is to post info on exactly what you paid for and exactly how much you've paid it if you have not received the refund/items from Hano yet. We are trying to get the most accurate account of what is owed and/or how much is owed in terms of cash.

Tesio did the math on the Arham Joker sculpts alone:

Assuming PAID means $50 and DEPOSIT is $25 and that list is up to date (which it might not be because some people may have sent money to HANO without notifying others) the total I come up with is $1175. That's from 14 PAID totaling $700 and 19 DEPOSITS totaling $475.

Hope this helps. This marks the last two deals I have done on these forums falling through and me being left with no product and no money...:gah:

So that's our starting point right there. Now we're looking for anybody to speak up that:

A. Is owed money/product from other Hanouman projects
B. Who has paid money for the Arkham sculpt and isn't listed on the PAID/DEPOSIT LIST. (provide as much info as possible, like when you paid, any corrspondence you may have had regarding the purchase)

again for reference, here is the Arkham Joker list:

Regular Head LIST CLOSED

1.) Buttmunch BOTH PAID
2.) wbss21 BOTH DEPOSIT
3.) elvis1976 BOTH PAID
*4.) krec9 BOTH
5.) Levit05 BOTH PAID
6.) urascal BOTH PAID
7.) marker2037 DEPOSIT
8.) LordAzrael DEPOSIT
9.) Tesio BOTH DEPOSIT
*10.) Greggo BOTH
11.) soundwave DEPOSIT
12.) dunnybunny BOTH PAID
13.) ShortRound DEPOSIT
14.) Gray PAID
*15.) JD18_92
16.) intothevoid BOTH DEPOSIT
17.) HPGR_Thrawn PAID
18.) bloodgear BOTH PAID
19.) senbi575 DEPOSIT
*20.) spiderbo BOTH
21.) Evil Toy Monger BOTH DEPOSIT
22.) Lord Vicious DEPOSIT
*23.) lt0778 BOTH
24.) thanatos BOTH DEPOSIT
25.) die DEPOSIT
26.) Avenger PAID
27.) The Rogster DEPOSIT
28.) lomous DEPOSIT
29.) AlanJG1 PAID
30.) mmmmBrains PAID
31.) mimiz BOTH DEPOSIT
32.) emarae PAID
33.) Ortizwerx DEPOSIT
34.) bwayne PAID
*35.) Peteskywalker
36.) pcleemake BOTH DEPOSIT
37.) KingGrayskull DEPOSIT
38.) JohnnyStarquest PAID
39.) supsupstudio DEPOSIT
*40.) Nitro80

SICK Head
1.) Buttmunch BOTH
2.) wbss21 BOTH
3.) Mr. EcKo
4.) elvis1976 BOTH
5.) krec9 BOTH
6.) Levit05 BOTH
7.) urascal BOTH
8.) thanatos BOTH
9.) marker2037 Both?
10.) xXLEELANDXx
11.) Tesio BOTH
12.) Greggo BOTH
13.) dunnybunny BOTH
14.) lt0778 BOTH
15.) intothevoid BOTH
16.) bloodgear BOTH
17.) spiderbo BOTH
18.) Evil Toy Monger BOTH
19.) mimiz BOTH
20.) pcleemake BOTH

So anything that hasn't been documented in Tesio's base of $1175 should be reported in this thread.

and here are the other items not delivered:

Levit05- Afro Samurai $65 + Pred bio $40
JD18_92- Pred bio x4 $160
Venomous venom- Punisher $45
drifts90- Pred bio x2 $80
jinroh75- Afro Samurai $65
Darthy- 2 Afro Samurai $130

total so far = $1,760

keep the info coming in and let me know if changes are needed, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I have sent off $25 for deposit on Feb 1, but have not get the refund yet. May I ask who should I contact for this matter? Thanks

i paid in full for the predator Bio, the afro Samurai headsculpt as well as the AA Joker...

Afro Samurai - 65

Pred bio - 40?

Joker - 60

Hi, I have sent off $25 for deposit on Feb 1, but have not get the refund yet. May I ask who should I contact for this matter? Thanks

I see your name on the list for the Arkham Joker. To bring you up to speed on what is happening, Hanouman is no longer communicating and the community is preparing for legal action against him.

Yikes wth happened here?! I thought he was a stand up guy affiliated with the legend that is elvis1976?
Anyone tried asking him what's happened?!

Die is right.

At first he was supposed to send everything himself but he ust disapeared and invented all sorts of different stories/lies.

I kindly proposed him to send me all the casting and that I will take care of the shipment of all the heads.

He never replied.

I even asked him if he didn't made the cast that I could take care of that too.

But again he never replied.

Die is right.

At first he was supposed to send everything himself but he ust disapeared and invented all sorts of different stories/lies.

I kindly proposed him to send me all the casting and that I will take care of the shipment of all the heads.

He never replied.

I even asked him if he didn't made the cast that I could take care of that too.

But again he never replied.

This is so sad given how good his work is.
I'm sorry for you too Elvis as you're dragged into this mess. I'm glad you're rep isn't damaged along with his. FairPlay for wanting to put this right even when you don't need to...

This is so unreal! Another thief
graphics-crooks-902024.gif

It just makes it bad for people to trust anyone! This is got to stop!!!
Karma always gets even! I feel for you guys. Another tossed in the freaks jail!
graphics-crooks-173192.gif

Guys... When you order something... Make sure you pay "Goods" not gift and mark your calendar 40 days max! Then dispute it.
Never ever send Gift!

^^^ that guy looks like Moe!?!? :horror

I'm making a list of all the people that will take legal action against me whenever I leave SSF. :monkey1

Ski :1-1:

Alright! Bout time we got a thread going!! I bought 4 pred bios off him for like $160. I believe they were $50 a sculpt and he gave me a deal casue I got a few of em.
So he owes me $160 :slap

firstly i thought he was a fair man, but since any stories here, i doubt that..

i paid 1st project for 1/6 punisher head by hanouman around 45$. never received,wait for replacement during the shipping issue, and again it never shown up. no refund no replacement

If anybody else is owed work or money from Hanouman or know any other message boards etc. where people are waiting, please get the info in so that we can get an accurate list together.

Ordered 2 Pred bios, one unpainted and one painted. Transferred deposit of $80.00 USD on 6 Jan 2012 via Paypal.

Never received anything. :(

Back