Refund by HANOUMAN interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I don't think I will ever get my money back, but to me, I am just surprise how a talent artist made a bad name for himself for just a little bit of money. That's pretty dumb if you ask me.

Wow cant believe this thread is still alive honestly though by now i don't think there is hope anyone will get a refund.

Yeah, I agree. If nothing else, hopefully this thread might inform some people new to the 1/6 scene as this ********* scammer was still trying to find work.

I'd hate to see anybody else get swindled.

A refund or the head itself will never happen now he's taken down his facebook group and profiles. And since new Facebook's don't have hidden profiles anymore it's unlikely he's there, at least under his real name.

It's just better people know. It's just the fact that he's still sculpting and probably waiting to "try again" with forums.
Like not using Hanouman when he was on gangeek, even when that was what he was most known by everywhere else and not just here.

Back