TWO FACE (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Hanouman...i sent you a PM about a week ago...still haven't gotten a response...money was sent...still no sculpts...please let me know whats going on...:-/

Got all of the two-faces heads, I will take care of the packages for the unpainted one also.

Will contact all the freaks on the list.

For those who have ordered a painted one i'm working on them.

Here's both of my two-face customs.

The green on is for urascal!

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

My paint-up:

tf1.jpg

tf2.jpg

Am I the only one who got it? I'd love to see what others are doing with theirs.

Actually i just had 2 requests for unpainted head.
I'm painting the one for urascal, buttmunch, intothevoid and eighsamurai. :)

Nice take although i think it will be nicer if you had some depth to the burnt side.

Yeah, I think a nice wash and some drybrushing would really bring out the burnt side. Its a bit flat right now. Doing a wash or something else would really bring out the depth of the sculpt.

Thanks for the advice guys. It actually has a bit more depth in hand, my camera has a tendency to wash the colours away when shooting without a flash, so here's one pic with a flash:

tf3.jpg

I'll probably do few touch-ups to bring the burnt side more when I have a moment.

Anyways, I'm hoping to see some more pics from other folks. For me this is one of the most exciting custom projects as it gives you a lot of freedom when painting and putting together the outfit. It pretty much guarantees that every figure will look different.

Back