WOLVERINE by Hanouman (finished pics on page1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some in the works shot, should have them all wrapped up over the weekend.

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Hey Seb i must say this sculpt is stunning bro!It looks so good that you don't even have to paint it.The only nitpick i have is the color of the resin but that's a personal thing.:cuckoo:Anyway,almost done with this, about 90% done.:wink1:

Some in the works shot, should have them all wrapped up over the weekend.

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

great paint. except I'm not to sure about the amount of age spots/freckles. they look a bit over done.
But that just my opinion. if the customers are happy thats all that counts :)

I will send a message to hanouman for you.

He took care of the shipping, i don't know the status on those besides the ones im' painting.

he contacted me a few days a go and said my head was on its way to me and should get it by the end of this week hopefully. but I'm not holding my breath for that because I live in Australia and it usually take a bit longer.
It my be that we only paid 10 bucks for shipping.

p.s. your paint jobs on wolverine are awesome elvis (when arent they)
Ii wish I got my name on the list :slap

This SUCKS my head got lost in the post.

Hope I don't have to wait long to receive the replacement.

This SUCKS my head got lost in the post.

Hope I don't have to wait long to receive the replacement.

At least you know what's going on. I've been waiting for mine for a while and Hanouman hasn't even told me if he shipped them. He's been ignoring my request for a status.

At least you know what's going on. I've been waiting for mine for a while and Hanouman hasn't even told me if he shipped them. He's been ignoring my request for a status.

Man thats not right. At this point though I have faith that he will come through and make good on heads we have purchased. The postal system isn't flawless. But I'm not going to say I'm not becoming impatient lol

did you order a joker also ? mine got lost in the mail

hi

apperently some parcel are lost i resend head for people who miss their head
really sorry about that

sorry for people i don't answer

replacement for krec9, dano669 and commtech are done

really sorry for the delay

Back