Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm.... I still don't understand why he hasn't responded on this forum yet. Makes no sense. I think it would help him defend himself.

He finally responded to me as well. Here's what he said:

Hi
Yes i m back , i m working to solve the joker problem
I m ont taking work now
I m planning to move to Canada Soon, after That i m certainly back on the business
But before i need to solve joker

Seb

Eric

Just when I thought this thread might be dead, there's life brought back to it once again! I also hope Hanouman can clear his name and somehow get the sculpts we all paid for in our hands. Either that, or at least give those that paid a refund. It would really be nice to finally finish my headless Arkham Joker though... :-/

I have a designer friend that goes over to china for six months out of the year to make sure everything is translated correctly, so I understand why he was absent for such a long time, and I'm sure he will try to dig his way out of this mess eventually, everybody deals with life stressors differently, so I'm not going to start pointing fingers and making demands. I would much rather have that killer Joker sculpt and that Wolverine sculpt he had finished in Lew of a refund.

HUGE Thanks to Bloodgear for staying on coarse, getting results, and keeping us updated!

I really have a good feeling about this. I think just the fact you're hearing something is great news. No doubt he hurt his customer base but hopefully he can make it through this. The guys has the perfect style for many projects.

At this point I'd rather have the money back. Already found an alternate head and finished my Joker.

Same here. I've seen all of the possible excuses that he could have but I'm not seeing any solid reason for Hanouman not to at least come on here and drop a few posts to update and explain especially when we know he was still getting online and updating blogs & Facebook.

I would be way more understanding if there were setbacks and all but I'm offended at the lack of communication and respect.

He finally responded to me as well. Here's what he said:

Hi
Yes i m back , i m working to solve the joker problem
I m ont taking work now
I m planning to move to Canada Soon, after That i m certainly back on the business
But before i need to solve joker

Seb

Eric

So just for the record he's "back" and he's working to "solve joker" but I've sent him 2 Paypal requests for a refund that he continues to ignore. I've explained exactly who I am, what I paid for and when I paid for it.

So, my question is if he's stating how important it is to fix this issue and he's back and ready to work on it, what exactly is he doing to fix it?

I say absolutely nothing.

Back