Refund by HANOUMAN interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the update, bloodgear. I appreciate all your help on this matter.

I'm hoping the dude will decide to do the right thing.

Looks like he's going to, die.

Hi
Sorry for the late reply
Im sorry but the cérémonial bio doesn't exist any more
All was destroy by the Mold maker when i have trouble With him
I can try to found one but not sûre
For the rest give me the adress And i ll send them

Last edited:
Sorry to see you guys got scammed. Hopefully he'll do the right thing and this won't be a rough ending. I almost got out of collecting due to some members scamming me a few years back. I ordered several things and never got one. All I got was "poor pitiful me" stories trying to make me sympathize with them.

This comment... i had to re-read a couple of times to understand what you were saying....LOL

haha! same here.

At first I thought it might be a scam, like he was trying to say "I cannot refund your items/money because I only have 2 weeks to live" or something. I think Dark Artist and/or Les might've used that already though.

Sorry to see you guys got scammed. Hopefully he'll do the right thing and this won't be a rough ending. I almost got out of collecting due to some members scamming me a few years back. I ordered several things and never got one. All I got was "poor pitiful me" stories trying to make me sympathize with them.

Man, I know exactly how you feel! Same for me, I decided just to get out of customizing for that very reason.

And his facebook account is now deactivated so I have no way of contacting him.

I tried guys. Don't know what else to do.

Just reading through this thread (im bored)

Ive seen this happen with a couple sculptors (figure master les was a big one) and Ive heard of a couple others, Im wondering why so many of the talented guys wig out like this? do they just take too much on and crack from the pressure? surely you dont get good like them just to rip people off right?

There is too much money in this hobby.
I got robbed at least 5 times by guys I trusted. The first time it was for an interrogation scene TDK diorama, I thought it was so sad to do that.. Now I think it's part of this business. I can understand if something goes wrong when a guy puts a lot of money in a project, he has no other way to do it. It's a lot of pressure.

I took the risk with Moe's outfits. For me he had the profile not to make it and to have no other choice but to scam everyone. I think about that possibility all the time when I pay for something here. Les master was another one too, I don't even know what happened in the end. Hounouman, same thing happened.. And you have no guaranty of anything. I paid with my old paypal address (email and paypal account are now deleted because I have a new email address..) for an Iminime figure last year. I'm sure I paid. Denny Kim told me there is no trace of it in his system or payments. Well, end of story. He even told me I'm a liar and that I tried to get a figure I didn't pay for.... What can I do? I just let it go obviously.. I even paid for his blondie figure because I don't want to be the victim in all ways and to let my hobby be conditioned by my bad experiences.

I also bought a figure from Odell. I saw some people tell that he is/was a recaster, what I didn't know at the time. I'm still waiting. I now fear I won't get anything. It's been like two months. I've chosen to trust the guy, he's banned from here now. He's still answering to me via emails. He is a very nice guy but who knows??

I also had a very bad experience, I had no choice but to be "the scammer". Selling a ****ing huge Millenium Falcom from Master Replicas, the thing is lost by DHL, wtf??!!! No way to get anything back from the insurance. I couldn't refund the buyer.

So sometimes I can understand what people do. Why they do it. But still, I don't trust so many people here now! :lol

You don't even know, sometimes I thought some artists were trying to rip me off. That happened with Darren Carnall who is such a nice guy. Be he took 3 ****ing years to paint me an obiwan head!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello l'ami,
talk about a run of bad luck :(
I usually deal with sellers that ever ask for money upfront, only when the stuff is ready to be shipped.
So far so good, fingers crossed.
Even if it cost me to lose some cool projects.

Back to the subject, anybody tried to find his name in phonebooks?
Did he scammed anyone from France, maybe he can press charges for you all :)

I could press charges for guys in Europe but it has to be for 2500€ at the minimum.

Now is a decisive moment for you all guys.
Darty offered to help. If you provide him with all your payment receipts he can act for you.
Good luck!

I received nothing.

Paid via Paypal: Feb 1, 2012 Payment To sébastien labro Completed ... -$50.00 USD

Wow cant believe this thread is still alive honestly though by now i don't think there is hope anyone will get a refund.

Back