THE JOKER (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished painting. This thing was an absolute blast to work on, such an awesome sculpt.

joker.jpg

And the winner of most outstanding paint job goes to TheObsoleteMan.:clap Superb use of colour and the purple around the eyes, particularly, is an inspired choice:hi5:

Charles- Which suit is that for him? It's my favorite Joker so far. That's not to say I don't love all the others. It's exciting seeing so much variety going with this head sculpt. :)

Thanks, Ryu. Much appreciated.

Geesh, not sure exactly. Pulled it out of my big miscellaneous parts bin. I want to say one of the SS Bonds, but I'm not certain. It's definitely a tux because it has the shiny lapels. The material is very thin and the pant legs are super skinny, which works great. Lemme look around and see if I can find it anywhere. I'll let you know.

you in u.s right how long ago did you get yours ?

A few weeks ago I think. Took a while to get here, tho. A couple weeks at least. Friggin' int'l snail mail is awful.

No luck on that suit, btw. Still thinking it's a Bond suit. I'm particular to the Storerooms summer suit as well. Thin material. Hangs nice. Wish I could be of more help. Sorry.

Charles- Which suit is that for him? It's my favorite Joker so far. That's not to say I don't love all the others. It's exciting seeing so much variety going with this head sculpt. :)

That suit was made by a company called Toymaster around 2 or 3 years ago. I remember having one, the material felt almost like nylon, and it came with a rather nice pinstriped vest.

That's it! I have the vest lying around, too, but couldn't remember if it went with that suit or not. Vest said "Inception" to me anyways.

My first time painting a head. Didn't come out too badly. The teeth are intentional. Until I get more paint that is.

DSC00105.jpg

Where'd you get the coat? It looks horrible on the Joker but will be absolutley perfect on Hano's upcoming Penguin! That coat has Penguin written all over it! :clap

Back