Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't lie...i really have always had a bad feeling about this....all around...this will prolly not end up any good for us....

Someone who has a facebook needs to let him know hes being sued for scaming all of us on the board. . . mabes that will light a fire under his ass

Im not really expecting him to respond, just to let him know that legal action is being taken nice and big on his wall. Now what did that lawyer have to say?

Real shame about this. I got reminded of the Amalgam Darkclaw the other day and thinking that a Hyena (Joker/Sabretooth hybrid) would have been a cool figure, but I guess that is not going to happen.

Is Hanouman's name Seb also?????? Dont call out the wrong person if its not.

Don't worry ... When he electronically stole money from me, that's the name that was listed on the account I sent the money to.

I double-checked when I sent him a request for the money back he stole from me.

It's also the name listed on his FB page.

He's had plenty of time to try to fix this. I even sent him a request for a refund and he never responded.

What a way to ruin a name that he worked hard to establish.

After many tries I finally got a response from Hanouman.

" Sébastien Hanouman Labro
i'm working to resolve this case
i'm not a thief, it's just combination of circumstances

i'm just back from a long work mission to china and i just need some time to found the solution

thanks"

EDIT:

" i totally understand you're position
i have the same case for something i buy
soon i offer refund or maybe the head for those who still want them
i know you don't care but i give you all my apologize for this miserable story"

Last edited:
Finally, you got lucky, i'm still waiting for a response.
Still no buy that combination of circumstances at all but it's still good to have news.

But once again I will believe it once the heads will start to ship.

Back