Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that Arkham City (and Arkham Asylum) has been an amazing game! And once again Mark Hamill stole the show as the Joker. And I for one just loved his new sicked look. With the upcoming "Clown" figure being an Arkham-verse outfit, I thought we'd see if there was any interest in getting a better headsculpt made. The one that comes with the figure looks horrible.

Seb's good friend and amazing sculptor Hanouman has agreed to do the sculpt for us. He is looking to begin sculpting in Janurary. He will be offering both a Sick and Regular version.

Sick:

Batman-Arkham-City-Jokers-face-615.jpg

Regular Final sculpt:

530718finaljok.jpg

If you have not already done so, please specify which version you would like, or if you would like both! The sculpts will likely be around $50 each plus around $10 shipping. More info to come.

THIS LIST IS IT, no sceond run!

Regular Head LIST CLOSED

1.) Buttmunch BOTH PAID
2.) wbss21 BOTH DEPOSIT
3.) elvis1976 BOTH PAID
*4.) krec9 BOTH
5.) Levit05 BOTH PAID
6.) urascal BOTH PAID
7.) marker2037 DEPOSIT
8.) LordAzrael DEPOSIT
9.) Tesio BOTH DEPOSIT
*10.) Greggo BOTH
11.) soundwave DEPOSIT
12.) dunnybunny BOTH PAID
13.) ShortRound DEPOSIT
14.) Gray PAID
*15.) JD18_92
16.) intothevoid BOTH DEPOSIT
17.) HPGR_Thrawn PAID
18.) bloodgear BOTH PAID
19.) senbi575 DEPOSIT
*20.) spiderbo BOTH
21.) Evil Toy Monger BOTH DEPOSIT
22.) Lord Vicious DEPOSIT
*23.) lt0778 BOTH
24.) thanatos BOTH DEPOSIT
25.) die DEPOSIT
26.) Avenger PAID
27.) The Rogster DEPOSIT
28.) lomous DEPOSIT
29.) AlanJG1 PAID
30.) mmmmBrains PAID
31.) mimiz BOTH DEPOSIT
32.) emarae PAID
33.) Ortizwerx DEPOSIT
34.) bwayne PAID
*35.) Peteskywalker
36.) pcleemake BOTH DEPOSIT
37.) KingGrayskull DEPOSIT
38.) JohnnyStarquest PAID
39.) supsupstudio DEPOSIT
*40.) Nitro80

SICK Head
1.) Buttmunch BOTH
2.) wbss21 BOTH
3.) Mr. EcKo
4.) elvis1976 BOTH
5.) krec9 BOTH
6.) Levit05 BOTH
7.) urascal BOTH
8.) thanatos BOTH
9.) marker2037 Both?
10.) xXLEELANDXx
11.) Tesio BOTH
12.) Greggo BOTH
13.) dunnybunny BOTH
14.) lt0778 BOTH
15.) intothevoid BOTH
16.) bloodgear BOTH
17.) spiderbo BOTH
18.) Evil Toy Monger BOTH
19.) mimiz BOTH
20.) pcleemake BOTH

*Non payer, spot up for grabs!

Last edited:
Re: Arkham City Joker Headsculpt

Count me in. I'd adore to have a good head sculpt of the Joker from this game.

Off to a fantastic start! :clap

Anyone know how to screen cap from the game? The Character Trophies would be fantastic reference material.

I'm interested in a GREAT Joker head sculpt! Those figures at the above three links have a horrible head sculpts that needs replacing immediately after buying an otherwise nice Joker figure.

So yeah, count me interested! Thanks! :wave

I think it's pretty pointless since SSC gonna make 12" Arkham figures.

I'll get in.

Hopefully we can do more besides the Joker.

Yes, its because of that figure coming out I thought this would be a good idea. The clothes will work, but that sculpt is bad. The custom one is decent and will be what I go with if this doesn't pan out.

I think it's pretty pointless since SSC gonna make 12" Arkham figures.

I guess I can delete all of those Heath Ledger Headsculpt thread then right? Since HT already made, one, they are pointless right? ;)

And the fact is, we don't know if SSC will make Arkham figures or not. They have the entire DC Universe to play with and I don't see them focusing tons of attention on very specific interpretaion of it. IF they make Arkham figures, it will likely only be Batman, with Joker at the very most. And those could still be several years away!

We're half way there guy! :rock

Just out of curiosity , how many heads will be offered, and if only a sick and non-sick version, what extent will the sick look be? Your pics are a perfect example of how his sickness worsened throughout the game, and I was curious which stage of the disease you'd be basing your look on. I'm not making any commitments to buying anything (yet), but if this is just to gauge interest, so that he sees the light of day, then I am definitely interested.

I guess I can delete all of those Heath Ledger Headsculpt thread then right?
Since HT already made, one, they are pointless right? ;)

Well technically HT have done three heads before everyone started to produce their custom sculpts.
No they are not pointless since everyone have a great looking figureS to go with.
Yes it's weird and just muh thos so I'm not against the art sales here :monkey3

Off to a fantastic start! :clap

Anyone know how to screen cap from the game? The Character Trophies would be fantastic reference material.

not the greatest pics but here are some

DSCN3203.jpg

DSCN3201.jpg

DSCN3189.jpg

DSCN3190.jpg

DSCN3191.jpg

Any interest in a batman hs?

Nope. Not until a decent oufit is made anyway. That was the hold up on that Arkham Asylum Joker head. Nice head, but no outfit to use it with.

Just out of curiosity , how many heads will be offered, and if only a sick and non-sick version, what extent will the sick look be? Your pics are a perfect example of how his sickness worsened throughout the game, and I was curious which stage of the disease you'd be basing your look on. I'm not making any commitments to buying anything (yet), but if this is just to gauge interest, so that he sees the light of day, then I am definitely interested.

Well, that first image (that I've since removed) is the only part of the game he looks like that. He looks different in that cut scene than in the rest of the game. So considering he was 'crustier' in the rest of the game and in the character trophy models, I say we go with that look.

And nice work krec9 on those screen caps! :clap those will be VERY helpful!

Back