THE JOKER (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, this is getting kind of annoying. I have a Arkham Joker on order, but the thread is logged due to an idiot behaving wrong. Dont you guys think we have at least a right to ask for an update? Seriously I want either my head or my money back. Whats wrong with Hano? Why is he doing a Howes?! Always thought he was a great guy and now he is leaving with our money and the mods do nothing but close the respective thread. Sorry for derailing this thread, but this is really starting to piss me off.

I searched the thread out the other day to post some pics of my Clown clothing I just got done doing some work on and saw the thread was locked.

I'm curious for an update on the Arkham Joker sculpt. Sucks for me as I paid in full. :( Still hopeful but thinking we all got took. :( Locking the thread doesn't help that feeling any either.

Doesn't seb(elvis) work with Hano? Sorry I don't know exactly what's happening but perhaps he does.

Ok, this is getting kind of annoying. I have a Arkham Joker on order, but the thread is logged due to an idiot behaving wrong. Dont you guys think we have at least a right to ask for an update? Seriously I want either my head or my money back. Whats wrong with Hano? Why is he doing a Howes?! Always thought he was a great guy and now he is leaving with our money and the mods do nothing but close the respective thread. Sorry for derailing this thread, but this is really starting to piss me off.

It's open again now but it doesn't look hopeful.

Back