Temple of Doom Chalice of Kali Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wife HATES my SS golden idol of fertility because it's so ugly (that and she keeps getting pregnant). This one would send her through the roof! Hmmm....

My Wife HATES my SS golden idol of fertility because it's so ugly (that and she keeps getting pregnant). This one would send her through the roof! Hmmm....

Oh I know it would freak out my wife too but I'm probably going to have to take the abuse and get it anyways. :D

My lady laughed when I said I was getting this. She told me that she wished I wasn't into weird things sometimes (she tolerates but HATES my 1:1 Emperor) but is cool with me getting it anyway.

Got an e-mail that this is arriving in the Sideshow warehouse in 23 days. Card getting charged on Aug. 10. :yess: I'm excited to get this.

At SDCC and looks bad ass!

eft6w.jpg

Can't wait :D

My wife usually doesn't say anything negative about what I collect. She saw this when it went online and said it was disgusting, I can't wait! :D

I unfortunately ended up canceling this one.. seriously want it.. but just can't drop the 200 right now... hope to catch it later on the secondary market..

Back