Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This probably isn't a question you might have expected when posting this, but what country are you from? I'm just wondering where that Coke Zero coloring scheme is from.

I´m from Spain. Is Coke Zero without Cafeine. The normal colour for Coke Zero is with white letters, but in the Zero without Cafeine the letters are golden.

Nice! Good quote choice too. I got the bottom of my Vader pf signed by Mr. Prowse at the 2012 Fan Expo in Toronto.

Thanks man! I usually get the actors to signed the base of the 12" star wars figures. I did it for Dave Prowse, Carrie Fisher, Ian mcdiarmid, and Maria de Aragon. Since I had this statue around I decided to make an exception and have Billy Dee Williams put the quote on it.

Quarthon, that's awesome!
Now how do you pose that thing? With the back facing the viewer is tempting. :D

Thanks dude! Currently I have the back facing the wall, but will get a shelving unit with glass mirror that would reflect it to the view. I'm still waiting for Ikea to open up soon. They recently build one in Winnipeg (Central Canada) about 5 minutes from where I live.

Sorry to bump this without searching all through the thread but is it only the top 2 side lights that light up (hopefully since that's what it looks like for me).

Chris

Yeah thanks I searched around here and SF and found some lit up puctures. My take on this piece. Its cool for sure but does have a cheap feel to it. The feet should light up, all the side lights should light up (did they NOT in the movie?), the neck is a bit too long. The back of the actual carbonite block also has a very cheap feel, sort of like the bottom of the base to a snow globe you would buy in Sears during the holidays.

Sorry to bump this without searching all through the thread but is it only the top 2 side lights that light up (hopefully since that's what it looks like for me).

Chris

Yes only the top two but one on top the other on the bottom. But none on the other 4. I was thinking of putting lights in it but my girlfriend said no. Being it's her items.

Yeah thanks I searched around here and SF and found some lit up puctures. My take on this piece. Its cool for sure but does have a cheap feel to it. The feet should light up, all the side lights should light up (did they NOT in the movie?), the neck is a bit too long. The back of the actual carbonite block also has a very cheap feel, sort of like the bottom of the base to a snow globe you would buy in Sears during the holidays.

I can't say that I have been in a Sears for 20 plus years. So I will take your word for it.
It's a big item with a lot of lights. My girlfriend like it her money and it all that counts. The neck I will say ya, but what bugs me is the two top handles. Ssc ship 3 before she got one that was right.

If you know how to work with led lights. It's very easy to fix the problems you posted about.
Bigg

I don't believe it just went to pull the trigger on this and it says checking inventory!! This is the sandtrooper all over again.

Hey guys does anyone know the size of the plug that goes into base of Han, I'm trying to find an adapter on ebay but the plug sizes vary and I don't want to buy the wrong one.

Back