Bieeeebbbberrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Noooooo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1281543881_justin-bieber.gif

success_baby.jpg

I like some of the comments on YouTube! "You just hate him because he's talented......" :lol

Last edited:
I like some of the comments! You just hate him because he's talented...... :lol

I've never hated someone for their "talent". Lack of talent maybe. I hate Brett Ratner for being a hack. I hate the Nightmare remake for being horrible. I hate AvP-R for being the worst thing ever made by a human.....:lol

I have never hated a person for being better then me....:lecture

my little brother acts and grows his hair like Bieber............its so annoying, i don't like this Bieber.

Don't waste time on hate. We don't have enough time for that. Just notice something, and move on. I like Bieber's hair, and wish I was 16 with millions of girls in love with me.

Celtic, you so crazy! I've just gone Zen, and I'm loving it. I used to believe people could not change, but I am.

Beiber needs to float me a loan so I can buy all the Sideshow I want. :lol

Hate just feels so good at the right times. :lol

People need some anger and hate every once and a while, to keep ya stable.....

Or I just like hate because it's more fun to talk about on the internet then anything else. :lol

I'm surprised by how musically talented this kid really is. Hopefully when he gets a bit older he'll grow out of the teeny bopper crap and do some real music. As it is now I can't stand to listen to him. :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bZhysHY1_UY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol

It's easy to hate little bastards who have it all.

But the little bastard put himself out there on youtube and now he's huge. Living the American dream, he is.

Just stay off drugs, you little bastard.

Back