Bieeeebbbberrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Noooooo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly though this was a girl when i first saw him/her/it.

Usher has a LOT to answer for with discovering this thing and the silly teeny boppers have a lot to answer for with making it rich.

With the exception of Ushers involvement I could make the same statement about the she-thing Gah Gah too :lol

x :peace

I actually do believe our destruction is upon us when douchebags like this and lady gaga are so idolized. Glad I'm not a brainless robot who loves anything Hollywood throws at me.

I actually do believe our destruction is upon us when douchebags like this and lady gaga are so idolized. Glad I'm not a brainless robot who loves anything Hollywood throws at me.
:goodpost:
We are all doomed with idiots like these in the spotlight so often :lol.
The most dissapointing factor (for me) is when some of those 'fans' get crazy and fall over themselves scrambling to get to see/hear them. They might aswell worship them and that is very sad if you ask me.
Music today sucks. I much prefer artists with real and actual talent, originality and those that earn their success....but thats just me.
Having said that, we are all doomed anyway, so who cares :dunno :lol
x :duff

Last edited:
:( I like Lady Gaga.

But to this day I have yet to hear a Justin Beiber song.
Each to their own Cloudy, that's what makes life interesting and it's only this girlie's opinion so it doesn't count for much :lol.

Although I'm secretly judging you for liking that crap and plotting your doom!!

Just kidding of course ;)

x :wave

I don't know any Justin Beiber to like or dislike. Besides his stupid hairstyle.

I just like a couple of Lady Gaga songs and I like that she's a ballsy chica (and I don't mean that she is a hermaphrodite) who isn't afraid to be herself. Also it's fun to dance to her music. :)

The funny thing is in a few years no one will give a ____ about lady gaga anymore and she,it, whatever the hell that thing is will just be crapped out on the street like the rest of the Hollywood garbage these days.

The funny thing is in a few years no one will give a ____ about lady gaga anymore and she,it, whatever the hell that thing is will just be crapped out on the street like the rest of the Hollywood garbage these days.

How is that funny?

She may be unheard of in a few years but she will have enough money to buy her own country so it's not like she will care :lol

I must admit I do find one of her tunes pretty catchy...not sure of the name of it but I remember seeing the vid and she has mickey mouse ears in parts of it. A partially disturbing video, some parts very hot and funny from what I can remember. I don't know anything other than that.

As for Biebs I've only seen one partial video (baby something I think it was called) but that was enough, I've seen the adverts on TV for his film/Awards and he just annoys me.
...but again, that's just me.
x :duff

It is when you've seen it happen 100 times over and over again. Enjoy your lady ca ca,I'll listen to real music.
Pardon me sir. I happen to listen to Billie Holiday, NIN, Cab Calloway, Tori Amos, Bjork, APC, Ella Fitzgerald, Korn, RATM, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Pearl Jam, Hole, etc.

Lady Gaga is the only dance music I subscribe to so don't go thinking you're superior to me just because of that.

Pardon me sir. I happen to listen to Billie Holiday, NIN, Cab Calloway, Tori Amos, Bjork, APC, Ella Fitzgerald, Korn, RATM, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Pearl Jam, Hole, etc.

Lady Gaga is the only dance music I subscribe to so don't go thinking you're superior to me just because of that.

Its' ok muh lady, I don't think I'm superior to anyone. I just can't stand lady gaga. I enjoy several of the groups you listed though..
:peace

Back