Bieeeebbbberrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Noooooo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but there's a reason I have not heard a Justin Beiber song. I just avoid that kind of music. I wouldn't even know about Lady Gaga if my best friend hadn't shown me some of her songs.

That video s_____s Date Rapist.

She said no you ____ing twerp. Stop creeping on her.

And Lady Gaga isnt a human. But some sort of creature plucked off the moon in the 60's. Same with Snooki.

EDIT...WHAT THE ____? SC-REAMSs is a curse word?

C-REAM IS A CURSE WORD??? WHAT THE ____!!!!

That video s_____s Date Rapist.

She said no you ____ing twerp. Stop creeping on her.

And Lady Gaga isnt a human. But some sort of creature plucked off the moon in the 60's. Same with Snooki.

EDIT...WHAT THE ____? SC-REAMSs is a curse word?

C-REAM IS A CURSE WORD??? WHAT THE ____!!!!

dun dun duuuuuun.:lol

ice _____.

holy shat it is REAL.:panic::panic:

Pardon me sir. I happen to listen to Billie Holiday, NIN, Cab Calloway, Tori Amos, Bjork, APC, Ella Fitzgerald, Korn, RATM, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Pearl Jam, Hole, etc.

Lady Gaga is the only dance music I subscribe to so don't go thinking you're superior to me just because of that.

NIN!!!!!!!!!!! And APC!!!!!!!!!!!
...and that's about it from that list :lol. But hey, Nine Inch Nails and A Perfect Circle count for two each. :rock

And that FYE picture isn't even the half of it. My FYE used to have three of those stand-ups right at the entrance, followed by a small aisle of Bieber action figures. :slap Now, they've improved the situation a little bit. Instead of three, there are only two stand-ups at the entrance, and next to the second is one of Alan from The Hangover in his underwear. Win. Despite this, as soon as you enter the store, the cause continues to remain hopeless; his action figures are plastered all over the place, topped off with a giant beach towel with his face on it, and at the very back of the store where they list 'T-Shirts', 'Posters', and other items, they have 'Justin Bieber' as an over-arching category. I won't say I hate, but the amount of attention the brat's getting is WAY disproportionate to his talents and story. That's like watching a McDonald's commercial on TV, going to your nearest restaurant, buying a $1.00 cheeseburger, and emerging from the place acting like you're the smartest and most economically-aware person on the planet -- after which everyone in your vicinity follows you to your car, carries the car to your house, and treats you like royalty when all you did was reach into your wallet and buy something from the food industry's underbelly's underbelly. And no, that wasn't a typo.

Rant over ;).

Last edited:
Back