Temple of Doom Chalice of Kali Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are nuts. The Fertility Idol is $189.99 and electro-plated. And still available. If this thing is a penny over $199.99 then there are folks at Sideshow who should probably be legally committed with you.

Dude, the Fertility Idol is Not "still available". Maybe on ebay for $300 already. This is one of the first boards where everybody seems to be excited about a prop replica. I'm guessing they make 750 of these and they will sell out quicker than the idol or the Ark did. I don't usually pre-order...but this time, for sure. :lecture

You guys are nuts. The Fertility Idol is $189.99 and electro-plated. And still available. If this thing is a penny over $199.99 then there are folks at Sideshow who should probably be legally committed with you.

That's what I am saying, it should be $199. :dunno

Dude, the Fertility Idol is Not "still available". Maybe on ebay for $300 already. This is one of the first boards where everybody seems to be excited about a prop replica. I'm guessing they make 750 of these and they will sell out quicker than the idol or the Ark did. I don't usually pre-order...but this time, for sure. :lecture

Facemaker, if you go to sideshow's website, it is available. The more I think about it, I am thinking (and hoping) that we will see a $199 price point. That would be awesome!!

I fully expect this to be in line with the fertility idol. $199 price point sounds reasonable. Sideshow really needs to consider price with these pieces moving forward. Yes, there are people interested in this, but put it out of most folks' price range and it'll sit.

I may be getting this depending on the price...Bring on the Shan-kara Stones that glow!!!!

The fact that this is the size of a human head and thus bigger than the fertility idol makes me think it will cost more (probably with a lower ES). But I hope it's the same price too.

Looks like I know where my Rewards Points are going... :rock

Back