Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there two out of scale? Fett looks bigger than Solo. I though he was smaller in the movies.

The scale is right, the wrong effect is for the perspective in the picture, Han is deeper in the "diorama" and with pics taken at the front seems to be a little small, but the carbonite is a very big piece!

DSC09136.jpg

It's not that I am not aware of the rudimentary physics of this matter. But if you compare them on this pic I find that Boba Fett is too tall.

Are you serious? It looks to me that Han and Boba are about the same size. And don't forget that all the armor and the helmet add about a half to 1 centimeter. :wink1:

sure he is on a step... there are sooo many pictures already on the web showing Fett with Carb Solo .. and it looks all good...

Nice! Good quote choice too. I got the bottom of my Vader pf signed by Mr. Prowse at the 2012 Fan Expo in Toronto.

sorry if this has been answered already, but is the base able to light up without the adapter?

sorry if this has been answered already, but is the base able to light up without the adapter?

No, the base won't light up without an adapter. Only the carbonite has a battery pack if you want to display it separately.

The scale is right, the wrong effect is for the perspective in the picture, Han is deeper in the "diorama" and with pics taken at the front seems to be a little small, but the carbonite is a very big piece!

DSC09136.jpg

This probably isn't a question you might have expected when posting this, but what country are you from? I'm just wondering where that Coke Zero coloring scheme is from.

Quarthon, that's awesome!
Now how do you pose that thing? With the back facing the viewer is tempting. :D

No, you have one mirror behind it at an angle, and another right next to it at the inverse angle, so it reflects it twice - legible!

Also, I wonder how many times he signs a Colt 45 bottle / can at these events.

Back