Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys does anyone know the size of the plug that goes into base of Han, I'm trying to find an adapter on ebay but the plug sizes vary and I don't want to buy the wrong one.

This is exactly what the adaptor says on mine.
AC-DC: 100-240VAC
50-60Hz
O/P DC: 5VDC1.0A

Hope that helps you!

Sorry for the misunderstanding I did get one but it is a not a UK plug on the end, it's the size of the plug that fits into the base not the bit that fits into the wall I need to know as there are varying sizes I.e. circumferences

I don't think the DC power plug is marked anywhere to know the correct size. The adapters that came with this piece were all messed up everywhere. I'm in Canada and I got a UK adapter with my first HSIC. Never heard of one coming with the wrong DC plug though. Did you get it from Sideshow directly? I'd ask for a replacement or at least a refund enough to cover the cost of new plug. A universal adapter would give you a selection of different sizes, one of them has to fit.

I don't think the DC power plug is marked anywhere to know the correct size. The adapters that came with this piece were all messed up everywhere. I'm in Canada and I got a UK adapter with my first HSIC. Never heard of one coming with the wrong DC plug though. Did you get it from Sideshow directly? I'd ask for a replacement or at least a refund enough to cover the cost of new plug. A universal adapter would give you a selection of different sizes, one of them has to fit.

You know, after reading this fiasco with the plugs, I went and checked mine that's been boxed with the base since I got it (only enough room to display the Carbonite slab behind Boba at the moment) and I ALSO got the UK adaptor (and I'm also in Canada). :monkey1

Now I see on the SS site that this piece is completely sold out...not even sure they'll have any extra NA adaptors, but I guess I'll have to email to find out. :monkey3

I hate to take SSC side on this. But they are a USA company. But to be fair. They should have the PS setup for others.

I did look at my plug and the person did post the info so no need fro me.

Still. I wonder. SSC sells all over the world.

it's the part that goes into the wall that isn't correct, maverick?
get yourself a converter for it. that's cheaper than having someone send over their adapter.

it's the part that goes into the wall that isn't correct, maverick?
get yourself a converter for it. that's cheaper than having someone send over their adapter.

It just makes it cumbersome, I can pick a cheap one up off ebay that's why I need to know the circumference of the other end so I ordered the right one

Can anyone who's got this tell me if the base and Han are supposed to light up just off the AC adaptor, at the moment my base lights up but I have to switch on Han with the two buttons with batteries in, he doesn't light up without the batteries is this right?

Can anyone who's got this tell me if the base and Han are supposed to light up just off the AC adaptor, at the moment my base lights up but I have to switch on Han with the two buttons with batteries in, he doesn't light up without the batteries is this right?

correct. I had the same question when I got mine.

Han's carbonite lights should work off the adapter when plugged properly into the base. Only needs batteries if you're not using the base. Try cleaning off the metallic contact points between the base and carbonite with some sandpaper.

Thanks for that I've already sorted it now, cleaned the points and it works fine

In case someone is looking for one.. I have one for sale

Back