SWShop has Medicom ROTJ Vaders for $99 non mint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that really was a good price... sorry for those that missed out on him. Sure Vader is short, but he is cool enough by himself to be worth it.

For those thinking about him with their Old Ben's, here's some pictures I took. If your goal is to have him with Ben, I think you're better to wait for Sideshow, they look nice together, but the size difference is clear and distracting.

DVOWK1.jpg

DVOWK2.jpg

I did have my ROTJ Medi-Vader (and Stormie) posed with the SSC Leia and it worked...to a point.

dsc04844vv9.jpg

dsc04834nm8.jpg

dsc04835pq9.jpg

Leia and Bespin Luke work ok with Vader because Leia's short and Bespin Luke can be posed to lower his height, but if you were to display Vader and Ben true to their posing style in ANH, then the difference would be very apparent.

Leia and Bespin Luke work ok with Vader because Leia's short and Bespin Luke can be posed to lower his height, but if you were to display Vader and Ben true to their posing style in ANH, then the difference would be very apparent.

No question... That's why my Ben is by himself-- hand up to chin and pondering the question, where did I go wrong?...

"I take Anakin as my padawan..."

Oh yeah, there it is.:D

Good choice to those who ordered this. The ROTJ Medicom Vader >> The ROTS one. In fact, I sold my ROTS a few months back but no way I'm getting rid of the ROTJ figure.

hell! don't any of you sleep in on saturdays!!?? missed it by that much!

I am waiting on a Hurricane Vader

So Medi and any eventual SSC are pretty much no go's

A Vader from Hurricane when it arrives should make it all worthwhile

and will no doubt be the jewel in my collection

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I was too late to order the Medicom Vader but now I am the pride owner of the MR STAR Corps helmet, the only clone bucket I missed. I hope it arrives in good condition because that non-mint message is very suspicious.

Whew! Good thing these were all sold out by the time I read this. Last thing I need is to spend more money...

:rotfl selling a non-mint $99 figure for two figures whose value is over $150. Why don't you be honest in the thread and post the condition of the box & figure? Oh, wait...you have not even seen it yet...:lol

here's a hint for you smart guy. SWS had the same sale with their Medicom Stormtroopers, and the boxes were not even damaged one bit! :chew

I know you want to throw a temper tantrum because you were too slow. And hey by all means, if you want to blame me for being too quick, then go ahead because I'd love to see an entertaining tantrum.

Back