8 inch Real Action Boba Fett & Darth Vader from Tomy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New 8 inch figure line from Tomy

They look OK but at that price you could grab a 12" Medi of Vader on E-bay... Easy pass.

Nothing I was waiting for. Something really remarkable about these "Real Action Metal Figures" is their price. I don't know if it's worth it, but it's definitely to much for me to spend on figures of this kind.
And perhaps these can't really be compared to the poseable die cast figures from Bandai's "Soul of Chogokin", but at least SoC has a fantastic price/quality balance.

Here's a link to some of the SoC models. It's in Italian, but the pix speak for themselves.
https://www.nippofan-magazine.it/nippofan/Toys/Soul%20of%20Chogokin.htm

I like it that has to be the best darth vader figure ive ever seen.TEMPTING VERY TEMPTING.

Billy

That looks pretty nice, but I have no need of Yet Another Scale. I'm already annoyed enough that I have 1:6, 1:12 and 1:18 figures in my collection. If someone would make a diverse, well sculpted range of Marvel and DC characters in 1:18 scale I'd be liquidating the 1:12 guys in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

This thing was just released. Does anyone have anymore pictures of it out of the box? I want to compare it to the Medicom Vader

i might get Vader because, as you can guess, I love everything vader but i'll wait till it's cheaper somewhere else and someone posts pics. heck i got the ROTJ Medi Vader for $100 from a board member.

this vader looks to have a hint of anime to him.

someone posts pics!

Boba Fett: 8'' Real Action Doll

Anybody got any info, or insight on this figure?

Boba06_zps4152f552.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEmPiG4G9bQ[/ame]

Re: Boba Fett: 8'' Real Action Doll

I think it's pretty sweet. I don't own one but I feel like I should? I can't decide...

I knew a good business friend who in fact could have sold me one for $60 bucks...

After i get SSC Fett, i'm getting this.

HEY SIDESHOW,THEY GOT HIS HELMET SHAPE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!:pfft::pfft::pfft:
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?????:gah::gah::gah:

I have this. I'll dig it out. I remember the hands and boots wouldn't stay on. Really loose.

I have this. I'll dig it out. I remember the hands and boots wouldn't stay on. Really loose.

I used a bit of glue on the Vader boots and now he stands without any problem. The body being metal it is quite heavy.

Back