8 inch Real Action Boba Fett & Darth Vader from Tomy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett: 8'' Real Action Doll

No it's alright - I'm just not enthused with much that's been offered for this character in the last few years, that's all.

It's not that cool a figure. Tomy Diecast 8" Boba Fett.

Check out this photo review:

https://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/boba_fett_radc

Got quite excited at first when I saw all the bits and pieces in the clamshell but then I read the review. The completionists out there might want to pick him up but I'll pass. If there's one thing i can't stand, it's floppy figures. Figures with droopy arms and legs that can't stand on their own are incredibly irritating.

No it's alright - I'm just not enthused with much that's been offered for this character in the last few years, that's all.

I know right! I still can't help buying a Medi Fett when I find him for a steal.

I hate Boba Fett in the movies. So I created a more suitable incarnation of him in my mind.

Really wished 3A was making those 6" figures, seeing this and then seeing the crap hasbro is producing in the 6" black series is a real bummer.

Really wished 3A was making those 6" figures, seeing this and then seeing the crap hasbro is producing in the 6" black series is a real bummer.

Amazing that you have this perspective when all you have seen are hand painted prototypes.

I would suggest waiting until after SCC to see production examples..

Re: New 8 inch figure line from Tomy

Found the thread. Seem these have been around a while. Amazing we haven't heard more.

My modified TOMY BOBA FETT in Line with Kotobukiya Darth Vader & some Unleashed Hasbro Figures.
work in progress....
.) Helmet with Tamiya Putty modified.
.) some color Variation with airbrush und Tamiya paints
.) higher Neck

next step: Visor & Weathering!

20150824_051014.jpg
20150824_051024.jpg
20150824_051043.jpg
20150824_051103.jpg
20150824_051124.jpg
20150824_051004.jpg

Back