• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow, Hot Toys, Medicom, Triad Toys, LEGO, Hasbro, prices reduced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astro666

Super Freak
Reaction score
So my move is now only a couple weeks away. I'm moving down to Portland, Oregon on July 14th and I'm going to be moving in with my sister and her family for a while. I'm in the process of packing everything up and it's going into storage. About a quarter of my stuff is already packed up and ready to go, but the rest of it is going to be getting packed up in the next week or so. If you want to get something, now would be the time to do it because once evrything is packed up and ready to go into storage I will not be bumping this thread. I want to give a shout out to everybody who has already purchased something from me and just say thank you for helping me to lighten the load of stuff that I have to move. I'm glad that since I am having to sell some of my stuff, that it went to fellow freaks. Reasonable offers will definitely be considered, also feel free to make an offer on multiple items.

Shipping within the United States only. Only looking to ship within the United States unless you are willing to pay the outrageous high prices for international shipping. The last item I shipped overseaes was to Scotland and the shipping was over $50.

-Sideshow LOTR Frodo Baggins Exclusive, MIB, displayed, $120 shipped.

-Sideshow LOTR samwise Gamgee Exclusive, MIB, displayed, $120 shipped.

-SOLD-Sideshow LOTR Gandalf the Grey, MIB, opened but never displayed, $115 shipped.

-Sideshow LOTR Legolas Greenleaf Exclusive, MIB, displayed, $80 shipped.

-Sideshow LOTR Aragorn as Strider the Ranger, MIB, displayed, $85 shipped.

-Sideshow LOTR Boromir Son of Denethor, MIB, displayed, $70 shipped.

-Sideshow G.I. Joe Zartan Exclusive MISB, $200 shipped.

-Sideshow G.I. Joe Cobra Commander Exclusive MISB, $195 shipped.

-SOLD-Sideshow G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja Exclusive, MISB, $160 shipped.

-Sideshow G.I. Joe Exclusive Crimson Cobra Commander, MIB, displayed, $170 shipped.

-Sideshow G.I. Joe Cobra Viper Exclusive, MIB, displayed, $145 shipped.

-SOLD-Sideshow G.I. Joe Lt. Falcon Green Beret Sideshow Exclusive Edition, MIB, displayed, $140 shipped.

-Sideshow G.I. Joe Cobra Throne Environment, MIB, displayed, #94 of 750, $195 +$20 shipping.

-SOLD-Sideshow G.I. Joe Red Ninja MISB, $155 shipped.

-SOLD-Sideshow Exclusive Edition Star Wars Infantry Battle Droids MISB, $165 shipped.

-SOLD-Sideshow Exclusive Edition Star Wars Stormtrooper MISB, $245 shipped.

I'm putting these figures up for sale and I will add some other misc. non-Sideshow stuff later. Each of those first Sideshow figures are complete in the original box, never opened or displayed, original shipper box not included. I may be shipping them out in other newer Sideshow shipper boxes if possible. Payment by PayPal - pm me if interested. Prices do not include paypal fees (3%). Only looking to sell and ship within the USA.

So here are some other figures and miscellaneous items that I have for sale. They each have their own individual shipping prices, if you have any questions feel free to send me a pm and let me know. All reasonable offers will be considered.

-Hot Toys T2 Sarah Connor MMS119, $250 shipped. Displayed, complete in box.

-Hot Toys T2 T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise MMS125, $250 shipped. Displayed, complete in box.

-TRADED-Hot Toys T2 T-1000 MMS129, $250 shipped. Displayed, complete in box.

-Hot Toys T2 T-800 MMS117, $250 shipped. Displayed, complete in box.

-Hot Toys Matrix Sentinel, $190 shipped. MISB, never taken out or displayed, pix in post #5.

-Hot Toys AVP Scar Predator, $525 shipped. Displayed, complete, no box, includes instruction sheet.

-Hot Toys AVP Celtic Predator, $525 shipped. Displayed, complete, no box, includes instruction sheet.

-Hot Toys AVP Chopper Predator, $525 shipped. Displayed, complete, no box, includes instruction sheet.

-Hot Toys AVP Elder Predator, $525 shipped. Displayed, complete, no box, includes instruction sheet. Not all of the Quills were attached, but the ones that were will be removed for shipping.

-Hot Toys Ancient Predator Elder, Sideshow Exclusive, $575 shipped. Displayed, complete, no box, not the Asia Edition.

-Hot Toys AVP: Alien Warrior, $325 shipped. Displayed, complete, no box, includes instruction sheet.

-Hot Toys Robocop, $400 shipped OBO. First release, displayed, complete with box.

-Hot Toys ED-209, $425 shipped OBO. Displayed, complete, no box. Only thing wrong is the cover on the dome is cracked, like most people have complained about on theirs.

-SOLD-Hot Toys Resident Evil Leon Kennedy R.P.D. white box version, $325 shipped. Displayed, complete in box.

-SOLD-Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright, $190 shipped. Displayed, complete in box.

-Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton, $300 shipped. First version Hot Toys made, non-BD. Displayed, complete, no box.

-SOLD-Hot Toys table from the Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed figure, $20 +$5 shipping. Never opened, used or put together, includes instruction sheet.

-Hot Toys miscellaneous items - T1 T-800 scalpel, 3 medical scissors/hemostatic clamps and relaxed gloved right hand - $15 for the lot +$7 shipping. Also, from the DX Indiana Jones, I have an extra Staff of Ra - $10, journal - $10, sandbag - $10, pair of ungloved hands for holding the Staff - $10, a pair of handpegs - $5. $5 shipping for each or $40 for the lot + $20 shipping.

-Medicom RAH R2-D2, $170 +$15 shipping. First release, displayed, complete with box.

-Medicom RAH C-3PO, $170 +$15 shipping. First release, displayed, complete with box.

-Medicom RAH Royal Guard, $145 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete with box.

-SOLD-Medicom RAH TIE Pilot, $150 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete with box.

-Medicom RAH R5-D4, $185 shipped. Complete in box, never opened or displayed.

-Medicom RAH ROTS Clone Trooper(all-white), $125 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete, no box.

-Medicom RAH ROTS ShockTrooper Clone, $145 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete, no box.

-Medicom RAH ROTS 501st Clone Trooper, $145 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete, no box.

-Triad Toys Bullet Time Full Metal action figure display stand, $20 +$10 shipping. Displayed but in perfect condition, octagonal and magnetized with mirrored surface. Pix in post #2.

-SOLD-Triad Toys Evolution EVO caucasian male body, $20 +$10 shipping. Complete in open package.

-SOLD-18" NECA Alien, $60 +$20 shipping. Never opened or displayed.

-Star Wars vintage Speeder Bike, $55 shipped. Sealed in box, never opened, see pix in post #6.

-Star Wars Hasbro Gold Squadron Y-Wing Fighter With Pilot and R5-F7 Droid, $75 shipped. Toys"R"Us exclusive, sealed in box, never opened or displayed. See pic below.

-Battlestar Galactica vintage 1978 Viper, $20 +10 shipping. Does not include missile or figure. See pic in post #7.

-Toyfare exclusive The Simpsons "World of Springfield" Pin Pal Mr. Burns by Playmates, in box, never opened or displayed.
The Simpsons - (Evil) Killer Krusty Doll Bust-Up, figure only, never displayed or put together.
The Simpsons Bust-Ups - Springfield Rocks - Rock 'n Roll Fantasy Camp - "The Complete Band", in box, never opened or displayed.
Selling these all together as a lot for $30 +$5 shipping, pix in post #8.

-SOLD-LEGO Star Wars Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter set #10215, $65 +$15 shipping. Complete, never opened or assembled.

-SOLD-Star Wars Ultimate Quarter Scale Jedi Luke Skywalker, $60 +$15 shipping. Complete in box, never opened.

-Peril Unlimited Bloody Betty zombie "Bloody" version, $30 shipped. Never opened or displayed.

-SOLD-Kingdom Come Superman DC Direct 13 inch action figure, $85 shipped. Never opened or displayed.

-SOLD-Wonder Woman DC Direct 13 inch action figure, $70 +$10 shipping. Never opened or displayed.

-SOLD-Skeleton Warrior figure by Go Hero, $100 +$10 shipping. Complete in box, never taken out or displayed.

-SOLD-Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Sideshow Exclusive Edition, displayed but includes original box, $185 +$20 shipping. Has paint chips above right knee.

I also have a vintage G.I. Joe M.A.N.T.A. mail-away vehicle, complete and with the original shipping box and more than a few dozen loose 3-3/4" vintage Joe figures. If you like vintage Joe toys, you'll luv this MANTA, it's very cool, $15 +$5 shipping. Thanks for checking out my post, I can answer any questions you might have, so feel free to send me a pm and let me know. Take care.

You can also check out my other "For Sale" thread for all my busts & statues.

11r6jb9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: SSC Exclusive Stormtrooper, SSC Red Ninja, HT Matrix Sentinel

More pix coming soon, thanks for checking out my post. Sorry for some of the low quality pix but I don't have a digital camera or smartphone, just my crummy regular cellphone camera. Here are some pix of the Triad Toys Bullet Time Full Metal action figure display stand and the Triad Toys Evolution EVO caucasian male body, these are not pix I took but pix I found online. The Triad stuff I have is in great shape and the EVO body has never been used but the packaging is opened.

33a5btd.jpg
34o3qk0.jpg

*Figure not included with the Bullet Time stand.

Last edited:

Here are some pix of the figs that I have for sale. Sorry for the low quality of the pix but I don't have a digital camera, just the crummy camera on my phone:monkey2. I also added the 12" Skeleton Warrior figure By Go Hero to my first post.

2r3z2c0.jpg
4j9xfd.jpg

Last edited:

Pix of the Sideshow Red Ninja figure.
i44iop.jpg
5x67va.jpg

Last edited:

Pix of the Hot Toys Matrix Sentinel.
2n051cy.jpg
348g40i.jpg

n1yvwk.jpg

Last edited:

Pix of the vintage Speeerbike.
2uerasg.jpg
102jntx.jpg

2mwv3p.jpg

Last edited:

Vintage 1978 Battlestar Galactica Viper and Gentle Giant Hoth Bust-Ups variant Ice-Pack.

2jetw8k.jpg
15s1yxw.jpg

4v1imf.jpg

Last edited:

Pix of the Simpsons stuff.
21b9i5g.jpg
350ndit.jpg

29c7yc6.jpg

Last edited:

SOLD Wonder Woman 13" DC Direct figure.

nbxda9.jpg
345y2za.jpg

2ujhxue.jpg
10576s3.jpg

Last edited:

Bump for Wednesday.

Price reductions.

Re: FS: Sideshow, Hot Toys, Go Hero

Added Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Sideshow Exclusive Edition.

Re: FS: Sideshow, Hot Toys, Go Hero

Added the Gentle Giant Hoth Bust-Ups variant Ice-Pack.

Re: FS: Sideshow, Hot Toys, Go Hero, Gentle Giant

Added Battlestar Galactica vintage 1978 Viper.

Back