SWShop has Medicom ROTJ Vaders for $99 non mint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like i bought the last 3 i was hoping for more :lol

imageload

Do the paint apps on the head really look that good in person?

Yes!Oh yes!

I would be all over this but with Sideshow's Vader hopefullly making an apperance soon I will wait for that one... but I am VERY tempted to get this.

Damn, I am really pondering picking this up. I have a Hurricane Vader ordered, but I believe I am going to use more of an burned Anakin likeness. I might grab this to get the ROTJ likeness. Is the paint job on the face really that good??

:lol :lol :lol

Sorry, Pix. :monkey3

Oh well.... It was tough going there for a few minutes. I was putting it in my cart when it sold out...

... I can remember the Shire again... The taste of strawberries in my mouth.... The feel of grass beneath my feet...

Batty... Will you snuggle with me? :date

Damn, I am really pondering picking this up. I have a Hurricane Vader ordered, but I believe I am going to use more of an burned Anakin likeness. I might grab this to get the ROTJ likeness. Is the paint job on the face really that good??

Too late. It done be sold out son.

looks like i bought the last 3 i was hoping for more :lol

That's cute. I tried a few minutes ago to buy one, could not, then came back and saw this post. Prevented me from getting one. You even stated you are not a Vader fan, so this just prevented others from getting it. Oh well, you snooze you loose...to the flippers...

Hey does anyone know if 220 is a good deal for the Republic Commando maquette. It is the only GG piece i dont have and was wondering if that was a good deal or not.

So now, Pix, Blake, and myself get to play the waiting game on A SSC Vader.....

Bah, the Wating game sucks, anyone for hungry hungy hippoes?
01604.jpg

We can play after the cats are done if you like.
hungry-hungry-lolcats.jpg

If I ever see a Medi-Vader in this range again, I'll get one as well. but not gonna pay alot for him, just not in the budget.

Hey does anyone know if 220 is a good deal for the Republic Commando maquette. It is the only GG piece i dont have and was wondering if that was a good deal or not.

i think it is, never seen it in person but ive never seen it for less than that.

Back