Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Oh!

Yeeeeaaaah, put your chin back down Jedah. :monkey1

www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-252.gif

Did you not see my pics when I posted them?

https://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/Jedah-Kalm/Collection aka My Room/?start=all

They're near the top still.

It is, ultimately, kinda funny...

I'm just really glad that I'm not a completionist when it comes to the X-Men PF line. If I have to send her back for a refund then it'll suck, but it's not like there will be a hole in my collection. I was only planning on getting a few key members of the team anyway. The ones that I have the fondest memories of and like the most.

I have them all so far with the psylocke EX on order

I have them all so far with the psylocke EX on order

Yeah, see, for you that would be unacceptable to not have her. I, on the other hand, only have Cyclops so far.
(I also have Mystique and Emma Frost, but those don't really count because we're talking about the Jim Lee X-Men here)

I have Psylocke on order

Not a big fan of Gambit, but I love the statue
Don't like the look of the "pajama" Wolverine ( I'm holding out hope for a brown Wolvie PF in the future as that is my preferred color scheme)
No plans to get the inevitable Ice Man
I do want the inevitable Jean Grey and Archangel

The rest will be a case by case basis- do I like the design of the statue, is the price right, does the pre-order come up at the right time so I don't have too much on order?

it looks better than the pics, I'm a terrible pic taker

Congrats on getting a decent Rogue, Ink. :D :duff

She does look better in person. There is no doubt. But she still doesnt look like she should.:gah:

Sideshow does need to step it up and take care of business in regards of their QA issues

There's way too much ugly in this thread to keep track Jedah. :pfft:

@Skiman
i can't believe I just watched the 1st minute of that video before I realized wtf I was doing. :slap

Waitaminute. Why are you raspberrying me? :lol

its safe to say that the Regs look like turds as well... cant believe they think that the eyeball placement is acceptable.

they updated the REG gallery as well.

F-

its safe to say that the Regs look like turds as well... cant believe they think that the eyeball placement is acceptable.

F-

WTF? That is unbelievable of them to do that! I can't believe they changed the pics on this. Total Bull Crap SSC!!!! :mad: This is an epic fail on there part! :thud:

I could give a rats a$$ that they put new pictures up on their website. the fact that the box I received my rogue in has her eyes looking to the left that should be what we should all receive,exactly what is pictured on the box. It's just ridiculous that you take out a statue looking at the art work getting all excited and when u get to her head she's looking in a complete opposite direction

F-

I agree. Even tho mine might be one the the best statues out there it still should have been the picture you posted. Which is what I pre-ordered.

Back