Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

She looks like she belongs with the rest from far away....

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Ill take a 25% discount and get someone to do a Custom paint job

Rumor is they won't do partial refunds, which is a crock. Ill end up making them cancel my other lara and joker pre order and not deal with a bate and switch company.

Rumor is they won't do partial refunds, which is a crock. Ill end up making them cancel my other lara and joker pre order and not deal with a bate and switch company.

They have offered partial refunds in the past. Let's wait and see what they are going to do and not spread unconfirmed rumors to rile everyone up.

they can keep their fake sold out.

I talked to Daniel I think today and he didnt want to make any promises but he said that "we'd all be taken care of".

If that doesnt equate to a new paint job or subsidy then Im not interested in listening to anymore excuses. this thing will be sittin in a warehouse for years. doesnt bother me.

that is horrible that they just posted new updated pics. Why didnt they post those before they shipped? That sucks.

I talked to Daniel I think today and he didnt want to make any promises but he said that "we'd all be taken care of".

If that doesnt equate to a new paint job or subsidy then Im not interested in listening to anymore excuses.

I talked to Daniel as well yesterday and he told me the same thing. i felt good about it after that call but again the only thing that really matters are results.

If that doesnt equate to a new paint job or subsidy then Im not interested in listening to anymore excuses. this thing will be sittin in a warehouse for years. doesnt bother me.

Why that's a great pic.
shouldvebeen.jpg

It made me tear a little. :monkey2

They have offered partial refunds in the past. Let's wait and see what they are going to do and not spread unconfirmed rumors to rile everyone up.

Not trying to spread any false rumors, just friends who have been on the phone with the reps saying they are not leaning to partial refunds.

Probably cos there would be too many methinks.

Well figure in the cost to ship the item back, then ____ a new one. redo heads etc.....

Partial refund for some would be the better option and prob will end up seeing a bunch of returns as well.

Well figure in the cost to ship the item back, then ____ a new one. redo heads etc.....

Partial refund for some would be the better option and prob will end up seeing a bunch of returns as well.

Partial refunds are a cop out. Granted its more likely than a repaint I think.

Back