Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Gee, I can't wait to tell Sideshow to shove it and give me my full refund.

Out with the old

339j12w.jpg

and in with the turd

roguey.jpg

In the zoom gallery, you can even see the ____ty paint app on the regular head on the lips where it goes over the line thus giving her herpes.

rogue premium format.... a sad story...another sad story.....

SIDESHOW USING A SMOKE CURTAIN

THIS IMAGE IS CHANGE A FEW DAYS AGO

roguey.jpg

cat-die-scumbags.jpg

The original pictures before comic con

121sp4l.jpg

34p1khx.jpg

339j12w.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^^ :lol

Incoming turds and herpes... this can't be pretty... :monkey4

Not to mention the whore makeup on her eyes which they are now proudly(?) showing on their site. How can they stand by this as their own craftsmanship? Is anyone over there getting a beating for this mess?

Not to mention the whore makeup on her eyes which they are now proudly(?) showing on their site. How can they stand by this as their own craftsmanship? Is anyone over there getting a beating for this mess?

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!1 PAINTER!!!! COME HUR!

[ame]https://youtu.be/jMsctjoyGzs[/ame]​

Also Skiman already mentioned this but seeing as where this discussion keeps going. People who haven't ordered or don't really have no interest in this particular product in the 1st place. You DO have the right to voice your opinion but if you would just continue throwing fuel to the fire that's already burning out of control, please just move the ____ on.

I'm not sure if this is partially directed at me or not, but there's a good chance that if the reg comes out problem free, I'll be on board big time :rock

I'm not sure if this is partially directed at me or not, but there's a good chance that if the reg comes out problem free, I'll be on board big time :rock

Dude chances are the pics you see depicted on the Sideshow website... is most likely the same Reg rogue you are gonna get :( complete with bad paint app unfortunatly

what shameless, unethical person runs sideshow? to change the pictures after all the complains instead of trying to rectify the situation, is just plain shady and as low as you can go. Do they care about their reputation or taking a hit to please loyal fans who pay their salaries on non-essential items in such a bleek economy?

It's what I had in mind after reading this thread that our fellow Freaks would put to into action. :lecture :lol

LOL! I think at least a few of em would actually go through with it. I can't wait to see you repaint her face portraits. I'm sure you'll have her looking smoking hot in no time. Post pics Ski.

Back