Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

that is horrible that they just posted new updated pics. Why didnt they post those before they shipped? That sucks.

wow, I can't believe that would do something like that. I have always loved and respected Sideshow, even when I have had problems. But that is beyond shady :(

I wasn't upset that upset about my Rogue before, but you can bet now I am.

Fuzzy, it's cool to talk about the Rogue PF, but you also got to respect the fact that Snoop is a mod and has the responsibility of maintaining some semblence of normalcy on these boards. Don't put him in an awkward position by provoking him. Let's all just chill out and wait for Sideshow to decide what they are going to do. Group hug everyone! :lol :grouphug

Fuzzy, it's cool to talk about the Rogue PF, but you also got to respect the fact that Snoop is a mod and has the responsibility of maintaining some semblence of normalcy on these boards. Don't put him in an awkward position by provoking him. Let's all just chill out and wait for Sideshow to decide what they are going to do. Group hug everyone! :lol :grouphug

Nah just trying to kid around, I love Snoop. :1-1: Just hurts that he don't believe me :(

Seriously, I wish mine looked like this

3000451_press02.jpg
:(:(:(

Back