Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Ski I keep seeing your sig and avy and I keep picturing you looking like that IRL and sitting at your computer typing on a message board about rogue.

:rotfl

2011-10-06_17-09-50_349.jpg

Looking good, ink. One of the best ones by far. You lucky bastard :lol

Even though it's late, they've been changed to accurately represent what's going out now. Those with flex can make a decision now instead of getting it sent out and anyone left ordering the regular will see what they're getting before hitting the order button.

I think it has more to do with avoiding the time that would be wasted with possible returns for those with the EX on flex and those waiting/ordering the regular.

I'm not sure if this is partially directed at me or not, but there's a good chance that if the reg comes out problem free, I'll be on board big time :rock

No man. You're all good in my book KBA. :duff

So I guess this is it for this piece huh.
As long as the eyes aren't so damn googly, I'll be fine.
Hope I get 2 belts as well... :pray:

Eyes are facing the same direction. Eye shadow, while dark as a whore's, isn't all blotchy looking. Lips don't look like they have any bleed over, but tough to tell.

Lucky s.o.b. Congrats... :monkey2

Eyes are facing the same direction. Eye shadow, while dark as a whore's, isn't all blotchy looking. Lips don't look like they have any bleed over, but tough to tell.

Lucky s.o.b. :monkey2

I actually like the pics of his reg head, looks really good because the eyes are facing the same way :lol. If there's a pic to reference for the eye placement it's definitely his.

Congrats xmotion.

So I guess this is it for this piece huh.
As long as the eyes aren't so damn googly, I'll be fine.

Dude dont be like that. Dont give in and settle. We gotta make sure we pressure them to make it right.

Lucky s.o.b. Congrats... :monkey2

work.2134255.2.papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.v4.jpg

Dude dont be like that. Dont give in and settle. We gotta make sure we pressure them to make it right.

I don't know yet, I still have 'til the 25th to figure it out.

I actually like the pics of his reg head, looks really good because the eyes are facing the same way :lol. Congrats xmotion.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I would've been fine if I had gotten what he has instead of:

Return10.jpg

It is, ultimately, kinda funny...

I'm just really glad that I'm not a completionist when it comes to the X-Men PF line. If I have to send her back for a refund then it'll suck, but it's not like there will be a hole in my collection. I was only planning on getting a few key members of the team anyway. The ones that I have the fondest memories of and like the most.

LOL! I think at least a few of em would actually go through with it. I can't wait to see you repaint her face portraits. I'm sure you'll have her looking smoking hot in no time. Post pics Ski.

Perhaps a tutorial? :dunno

[ame]https://youtu.be/2khItO45D_o[/ame]

Back