Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not likely as that is heavily monitored and it has to be evaluated by SSC before it's posted. I will say that their FB page is not as monitored and they have surprisingly left up most of the complaints.

That's a shame I gave it a 1/5 bc of the paint app and sculpt not worth the price. I will have to email Mike about this pick and choose the best review process. So if you review anything under 4 stars ur wasting ur time ?

Re: Rogue

That's a shame I gave it a 1/5 bc of the paint app and sculpt not worth the price. I will have to email Mike about this pick and choose the best review process. So if you review anything under 4 stars ur wasting ur time ?

Pretty much, all bad reviews get deleted. It's like fixed sports, you already know who's gonna win.

And there's the flat butt. Seems a little late in the game for that, update the gallery after the product ships?

man...check out pic #11 that one looks exactly like the crappy rogue i received and complained about to them. Is this new switch in picture a strategy they will be using 5-7 days from now when they respond to our complaints? "Sorry but the bad pics you sent us, look identical to the pictures we have posted on our website...why are you complaining??"

Seems like it. Also if you give it a 4 they round that up to 5 apparently when considering what the average is.

man...check out pic #11 that one looks exactly like the crappy rogue i received and complained about to them. Is this new switch in picture a strategy they will be using 5-7 days from now when they respond to our complaints? "Sorry but the bad pics you sent us, look identical to the pictures we have posted on our website...why are you complaining??"

I'm guessing so. I think putting pics up after the product has sold out and shipped is pretty shady. People already put in the NRD, and then paid in full when it shipped already.

Yes it makes about zero sense. The only thing I can think is for flex pay. On a good note. The normal at least hasnt been changed yet...

Welcome to ShadyShow, were we pull magic tricks. We will show you one thing and send you something different.

its magic, we dont need to explain it.......

So I guess this is it. Changing the pictures is telling us forget about the prototype. This is what you are getting. Shame really.

Yes it makes about zero sense. The only thing I can think is for flex pay. On a good note. The normal at least hasnt been changed yet...

The pics in the non-exclusive version have been changed as well. She still looks like the original prototype in the "Explore this product" pic though
www.sideshowtoy.com

So I guess this is it. Changing the pictures is telling us forget about the prototype. This is what you are getting. Shame really.

pretty much what i think,and it also squashes any hope that the Reg version will come painted with better paint app.

IMG_0566.jpg

come on!!! im not horny with this face,

its so neutraaal!!! come on babe light my fireeeeeeeee!!!

339j12w.jpg

mine just got here. everything is fine but the odd thing is that I have 2 belts

i guess everyone will be saying that from now on since she does look like the pictures posted on Sideshow! :lol

Indeed, from a fellow Freak and it's the WORST paint apps EVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

:lol at least you have the talent to fix her horrible paint job...the rest of us will either return her or display her under very low lights!

@ Smooth Criminal: It's the jacket or the hair that gets in the way that prevents the reg portrait from making a snug fit. You take off the jacket and it'll fit just fine. You'll be able to see the seam a little bit, but you will definitely feel the snug fit afterwards.

wow, my posts must be invisible right lol?

"i think i have posted this several times and not sure if it will work for everyone but i just pulled the jacket forward til the shoulder strap cleared the hair and my regular head fit fine. you just gotta tug it forward so it doesnt get between her hair and shoulder. "

Back