Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

In the mean time I am enjoying rogue from far distance :)

jsedc8.jpg

Am I the only one noticing that rogue on the final product is like full blown looking up into the sky and on the "sales" pictures its a pretty different angle? Everyone is taking pics for like higher angles to kind of see the face but if you look at the prototype its not that pitched up at all.

Like seriously look at that.

Its to the point where it doesnt even match the prints.....

578_stream.jpg

ro.jpg

Last edited:

Reply to An e-mail sent by a brazilian Collector to Mike Tolentino:

Hi Diogo,

Thank you for your email and for your concern regarding the Rogue Premium Format Statue. I have scanned through the pictures and comments on the boards. We are aware of the complaints that some of our collectors have and right now we have had a small handful of people that have actually contact us. While on the boards, I did notice that a majority of the people are commenting and judging the piece on the same 3 or 5 photos. While we appreciate the passion our collectors have for our products, I am afraid it is a little too early to comment on anything as of yet.

Of course, if when you receive your statue you are not happy with it, we will do our best to assist you as we have always done in the past. As a reminder, all our items are hand painted and hand crafted. Each will vary slightly and its best to hold any critiques until you receive your own individual item.

We do appreciate your concern and your feedback and your critiques have been forwarded to our production team.

As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino

Why on earth would you send an email questioning the integrity of the item before actually receiving it? That completely takes away your credibility as the buyer and it makes you that much easier to dismiss.

Why on earth would you send an email questioning the integrity of the item before actually receiving it? That completely takes away your credibility as the buyer and it makes you that much easier to dismiss.

I have to agree, you should have at least waited to receive your product and taken pictures of the defects. Now your complaint lacks integrity :lecture

Well I'll be emailing for sure, just opened mine and it's more of the same, lazy eye, poorly painted head band, frosting cake hair, and sloppy lipstick and eye makeup!!!

And to top it off the reg head has a paint chip on tip of her nose that was just re-painted over!

This is going back and I don't want a replacement, refund all the way and they are paying for the shipping to. They should also pay for the 50 bucks in customs fees I had to pay when it arrived.

Very dis-appointed to say the absolute least!

Well I'll be emailing for sure, just opened mine and IRS more of the same, lazy eye, poorly painted head band, frosting cake hair, and sloppy lipstick and eye makeup!!!

And to top it off the reg head has a paint chip on tip of her nose that was just re-painted over!

This is going back and I don't want a replacement, refund all the way and they are paying for the shipping to. They should also pat for the 50 bucks in customs fees I had to pay when it arrived.

Very dis-appointed to say the absolute least!

That is true..You may get a refund but you lose money on S&H, customs, taxes etc..

Reply to An e-mail sent by a brazilian

Of course, if when you receive your statue you are not happy with it, we will do our best to assist you as we have always done in the past. As a reminder, all our items are hand painted and hand crafted. Each will vary slightly and its best to hold any critiques until you receive your own individual item.

"

Doesn't hot toys do the same? ssc needs to start pushing their items to the factories hot toy uses.

I posted this on statueforum. Assuming the rest of the statues have issues.

modus said:
After I get mine on Monday if nobody else wants to do it I'm willing to collect pictures from everyone and compile it together. Have a picture of the base with edition # and pictures of what you don't like on the statue.

Also include any response that you have received from sideshow's customer service when you call to complain. We may have more sway if we work together to fix this statue.

You wouldn't lose your custom charges. You will need SSC to submit something to them that your statue was returned. The courier would have to pay u back.

Does SS reimburse you for the S&H costs?

Reply to An e-mail sent by a brazilian Collector to Mike Tolentino:

Hi Diogo,

Thank you for your email and for your concern regarding the Rogue Premium Format Statue. I have scanned through the pictures and comments on the boards. We are aware of the complaints that some of our collectors have and right now we have had a small handful of people that have actually contact us. While on the boards, I did notice that a majority of the people are commenting and judging the piece on the same 3 or 5 photos. While we appreciate the passion our collectors have for our products, I am afraid it is a little too early to comment on anything as of yet.

We do appreciate your concern and your feedback and your critiques have been forwarded to our production team.

As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

(805) 214-2116 Office • (805) 214-2190 Fax
In the U.S.: 855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
"

While on the boards, I did notice that a majority of the people are commenting and judging the piece on the same 3 or 5 photos.

Are they kidding? 3-5 photos? Here's just a SMALL sample from the reg head gallery. There are more.

rregheads.jpg

While on the boards, I did notice that a majority of the people are commenting and judging the piece on the same 3 or 5 photos.

Are they kidding? 3-5 photos? Here's just a SMALL sample from the reg head gallery. There are more.

The exclusive is worse. :cuckoo:

rregheads.jpg

:goodpost: excellent point..wow some of them are embarrasingly hideous..really do look like Disney's Cruella

cruella01.gif

This makes me really sad. I was on the waitlist for the ex version since I missed the deadline. They canceled my waitlist. I also had a preorder for the reg in case it didn't convert. I canceled that last week in hopes of trying to get an ex on the secondary market. Now I'm happy that I canceled but at the same time I'm disappointed how it turned out since I was looking forward to buying the ex version if for a little more money.

Well I guess on the bright side, I'm saving 4-500 dollars.

To those who were worried about how Vampirella comiquette would turn out..good news..she's even better than the prototype!

vamp051.jpg
Vamp.jpg

Back