Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I had some other QC issues too. Aside from the paint stuff. One of the button's on the jacket was missing, but I was able to find it in the plastic bag the jacket came in, it appears to have been glue on and rubbed off, I had to glue it back on.

Also, there was a seam inside the jacket's left sleeve that kept it sewn closed so that I could not put her arm through the sleeve, I had to cut the thread with a pair of scissors to be able to finally get the jacket on.

I think when it comes to Marvel I'm just going to stick with the Hulk pieces. No more X-Men and Marvel females for me.

Well gambit and wolverine were sick as hell. I like sabertooth as well. I kinda wish they would have just stuck with the cloth all around on these. But thats the least of the worries today it seems.

Proof that SS can do so much better

These aren't decent LOL? :monkey3

]
facecompareroguereg.jpg

facecomparerogue.jpg

buttcompare.jpg

t-recall.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Has anyone heard from SS? like what they would do?

I got an email back from them today and this is what it said.

Dear Jason,
_
Thank you very much for the pictures you sent of your Rogue Premium Format Figure._ Please allow 5 to 7 business days for us to investigate your inquiry and then decide the best course of action on how to assist you._ We appreciate your patience during this process

I wrote back and said that I did not want a discount or return and I suggest they make due and fix the regular head.

Yes tell them to repaint! Ive never returned sideshow a statue how does that work? like do you pay for shipping and sideshow pays back?

If SSC is going to make this right, they need to go to manufacture and have them redo all the heads. It would be cheaper to do it this way. It's going to be an expensive process but they need to do it.

Whoever got there Rogue and are not happy should post it on the ask SSC thread. There's a Rogue PF thread there already. Let your voice be heard.

If SSC is going to make this right, they need to go to manufacture and have them redo all the heads. It would be cheaper to do it this way. It's going to be an expensive process but they need to do it.

Whoever got there Rogue and are not happy should post it on the ask SSC thread. There's a Rogue PF thread there already. Let your voice be heard.

I voiced my concern in the thread!

"Sideshow I think the best way to make this right is to stop any more reg or ex Rogue from being shipped, and Repaint all of them and properly check before shipping them out, It will rebuild the faith in your loyal customers who spend Thousands anually on your products and save you money by shipping and returning products so PLEASE STOP ANY FROM BEING SHIPPED AND REPAINT BOTH FACES! Rogue is probably the most important female character and needs to be Perfect!!! "

chameleon-eyes.jpg

Upon touching Ms. Marvel, Rogue gained the power of flight, super-strength, and the ability to move her eyes independently of each other.

Back