Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

gay_hulk.jpg

fapping time for Bodie.

disturbing.

just noticed this in the newsletter..You'd better get your Pre-Order secured for the Rogue Premium Format Figure today, because with only FIVE (5) left of this southern belle, your time to ensure she's standing in your collection is running out!...

this must be horses**t I have a feeling they are gonna have some exclusives comin back their way...

I mean sure China did an awful job with the paint but where the ____ was Sideshow's QC department in all this? They should have caught this early on.

:rotfl
My bad. I forgot they didn't have one instead they have the QC sticker department, which is doing a damn fine job on applying those stickers. I salute you QC sticker department!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol and I agree 150%; xYx

just noticed this in the newsletter..You'd better get your Pre-Order secured for the Rogue Premium Format Figure today, because with only FIVE (5) left of this southern belle, your time to ensure she's standing in your collection is running out!...

this must be horses**t I have a feeling they are gonna have some exclusives comin back their way...

way too many:slap

This little tune plays in my head whenever I open a new SS statue.

Legend Of Zelda Orarina Of Time - Opening a large treasure chest - YouTube

:clap:exactly: Plus I got a Dark Link EX yesterday.

No problem bro! and i feel your pain. She is the first statue i bought directly from Sideshow 'cause i wanted the exclusive so i ended up paying (299+ Shipping + Taxes :() alot more than what i usually end up paying

Same here. If I get cockeyed Rogue heads I'll have to do what I've been doing, which worked.

Gambit might tank a little as well now.

She comes with his print! There's nothing Rogue in his box. Gambit stands alone! And for those who don't read comics, they haven't been together for a long while now anyway. She's all up on Magneto now. Geek out complete.

If it costs $300 retail for a Rogue from China, its going to cost you around $450 or so here in the states, and lets not forget (as much as I love america) we're too lazy to stand on our feet for 14 hours and mass paint statues, you really think people will line up for that job here in the US?

F@CK THAT! I don't think it's about lazy. We just don't live like that.

With unemployment as high as it is in the US, eliminate minimum wage and bring jobs home!

That is a cute and overwhelmingly agreeable sentiment, unfortunately you have no idea how the United States Labor Market actually functions. If this job was "brought home" you can expect to pay WAY WAY WAY more for your collectibles then you do now.

With unemployment as high as it is in the US, eliminate minimum wage and bring jobs home!

It's not just wages that comes to factor here. I'm not being sinacle here but North Americans are a lot lazier then countries like China. You have to deal with unions here also. A days wage in the NA would be a month salary over there. There is also no way of telling that QC would be any better even if it's made I'm the USA. Instead of paying a $300 statue made in China, expect $500-$600 of made in the USA.

VS1976, you are not requesting a replacement EX head?

Mine looks really really bad upfront.. i guess it can be masked from a far...

I find it really odd that all WL were just shut down.

I really hope they will do the right thing and ship everyone replacement heads. its the least that they SHOULD do.

VS1976, you are not requesting a replacement EX head?

Mine looks really really bad upfront.. i guess it can be masked from a far...

I find it really odd that all WL were just shut down.

I really hope they will do the right thing and ship everyone replacement heads. its the least that they SHOULD do.

The ex head is okay. It's under makeup therefore it's not noticeable. It will never be display anyways. I want the regular head replaced by SSC....

If you guys would really be willing to pay more for your statues, there are a fair number of US/Canadian painters who'd be happy to help (like Ski earlier), probably cost less to buy it + have it repainted than it would to have it made here.

If mine comes screwed up, I'm pretty sure I'll be repainting it. I'll ask for replacement heads but who knows if they'll be any better.

Guess I'll see once it arrives on Monday!

If you guys would really be willing to pay more for your statues, there are a fair number of US/Canadian painters who'd be happy to help (like Ski earlier), probably cost less to buy it + have it repainted than it would to have it made here.

If mine comes screwed up, I'm pretty sure I'll be repainting it. I'll ask for replacement heads but who knows if they'll be any better.

Guess I'll see once it arrives on Monday!
Common sense always prevail.

Having to repaint a $300 piece is ____ing ridiculous.

If this is the ____ Sideshow is gonna ship out, they should put the pics up on the product page, then we could at least save ourselves the trouble of ordering.

Having to repaint a $300 piece is ____ing ridiculous.

If this is the ____ Sideshow is gonna ship out, they should put the pics up on the product page, then we could at least save ourselves the trouble of ordering.

And SS won't fix their QC issue. Keeping a flawed piece is telling them its ok to continue to screw us over.

Back